Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • greentree75
    • By greentree75 14th May 17, 3:34 PM
    • 42Posts
    • 36Thanks
    greentree75
    SIP Parking Ltd Manchester
    • 14th May 17, 3:34 PM
    SIP Parking Ltd Manchester 14th May 17 at 3:34 PM
    Hi,
    Just wondered if anyone could help. I've scoured the forum but couldn't find anything related to my case.
    Has anybody had any experience with SIP Parking Ltd, Manchester, and/or issues with parking a van? I parked in a bay, paid correct fee & returned to a PCN. After a search of the car park I managed to locate a sign stating a higher rate for vans. The van was inside the bay apart from slightly hanging over at the back, but was in no way obstructing anybody else or another bay.
    I'm in the process of writing my defence after receiving a claim from from Gladstones, I have submitted the AOS form and am just looking for anything I could add to my defence.
    Thanks in advance

I'm having trouble finding the landowner of the site.
    Last edited by greentree75; 30-10-2017 at 6:45 PM.
Page 5
    • greentree75
    • By greentree75 2nd Dec 17, 7:46 PM
    • 42 Posts
    • 36 Thanks
    greentree75
    So, SIP have until 4pm on Monday to pay costs, I'm guessing that isn't going to happen. Can anyone advise what I would do if they don't pay up?
    • Redx
    • By Redx 2nd Dec 17, 8:46 PM
    • 16,902 Posts
    • 21,012 Thanks
    Redx
    search for "warrant of control" or something like that as its been explained on here before by people like lamilad and bargepole etc

the MCOL site does explain this too
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
    • IamEmanresu
    • By IamEmanresu 3rd Dec 17, 5:53 AM
    • 1,813 Posts
    • 3,203 Thanks
    IamEmanresu
    Did you contact SIP or Gladstones? If you haven't contacted Gladstones then suggest you do it first in case it is a "mistake"

An oral examination would be good fun. The sale of popcorn would pay for it .....

http://justclaim.co.uk/small-claims-guide/enforcement.html
    Life's for living, get on with it rather than worrying about these. If they hassle, counter claim.

Send them that costs schedule though, 24 hours before the hearing, and file it with the court. Take with you evidence that you have sent the costs schedule to them and when.
    LoC
    • greentree75
    • By greentree75 3rd Dec 17, 3:29 PM
    • 42 Posts
    • 36 Thanks
    greentree75
    Great thanks, I searched on here as I thought I had read about it before, but was obviously using the wrong terminology..
    I will wait until tomorrow to see if it appears..."""laughing hysterically"""
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

599Posts Today

4,298Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @faisalislam: Normalisation of words ?traitor/treachery? to mean ?people who disagree with my belief?... Not entirely sure how political?

• RT @bbclaurak: Thanks Martin - we know we can?t please all the people all the time (stands by for grief) but try hard to show how it actual?

• Morning. I'm on my way to my last @GMB 7:40 deals of the week of 2017. This week including gift card warning, free? https://t.co/2dcNviXxsN

• Follow Martin