Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • smoker99
    • By smoker99 12th May 17, 8:30 PM
    • 3,757Posts
    • 418,862Thanks
    smoker99
    E: 11/06 Win an Odeon Family Annual Pass (x 2)
    • 12th May 17, 8:30 PM
    E: 11/06 Win an Odeon Family Annual Pass (x 2) 12th May 17 at 8:30 PM
    Win one of two Odeon Family Annual Passes courtesy of Asda and Soreen.

https://groceries.asda.com/listing/New_IM_ListingPage_Top_promo_1/New_IM_ListingPage_Middle_promo_1/New_IM_ListingPage_Bottom_promo_1/1215679220582/New_IM_ListingPage_ProductModule_promo_63/amc_win-win_170511-WINPAGESOREEN&

Just enter your details.

* Only one entry per person is valid.

* There are 2 prizes available, each prize consists of 1x ‘Odeon Family Annual Pass’

* An Odeon Family Annual Pass will be delivered in the form of tickets or e-vouchers for 2 adults and 2 children to attend any age appropriate screening at Odeon cinema. The tickets supplied will entitle 2 adults and 2 children admission to appropriate Odeon film screenings on up to 12 separate occasions within a year from the date of issue.

Full T&C's via link on entry page.

Good luck.
    Justice 4 Charlene
Page 1
    • db3745
    • By db3745 17th May 17, 6:23 PM
    • 297 Posts
    • 4,376 Thanks
    db3745
    • 17th May 17, 6:23 PM
    • 17th May 17, 6:23 PM
    How do they get away with calling that an Annual Pass, when it's restricted to up to 12 visits? An annual pass should give free entry for a year. I was lucky enough to win two annual Cineworld passes a few years ago and that's what we got - passes which expired a year from first registration.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,898Posts Today

12,968Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • The strange thing with a 4yr old is having to play & smile while inside feeling sick for those in trauma in my birth town #Manchester

• Just a quick ta-ta for now. I'm taking the week off for family time with mini and Mrs MSE. So I won't be here much. Back after the bank hol

• Ugh another one trying it! Beware https://t.co/Ab9fCRA76F

• Follow Martin