Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • hunt85
    • By hunt85 11th May 17, 6:27 PM
    • 326Posts
    • 161Thanks
    hunt85
    Marbles website login not working
    • 11th May 17, 6:27 PM
    Marbles website login not working 11th May 17 at 6:27 PM
    Anyone else use marbles? I used it whilst building my credit history, i have a bill of £300 to pay this month (pay each month in full) when i will then be closing the card as I've just got a barclaycard platinum. However their website has not worked for a while unless its my phone?! I've tried every browser etc but the little menu toggle at the top left of the website doesn't do anything when i click it to login. I've tried everything but no way to login!! Can anyone try their website for me to see if at least the menu toggle works for you?! Thank you!!
Page 1
    • hunt85
    • By hunt85 11th May 17, 9:23 PM
    • 326 Posts
    • 161 Thanks
    hunt85
    • 11th May 17, 9:23 PM
    • 11th May 17, 9:23 PM
    Anyone want to try it for me?? Let me know if it works for you?
    • hunt85
    • By hunt85 17th May 17, 11:40 AM
    • 326 Posts
    • 161 Thanks
    hunt85
    • 17th May 17, 11:40 AM
    • 17th May 17, 11:40 AM
    Bump. Just need anyone to go on the website and let me know if the menu toggle button works for you??
    • Candyapple
    • By Candyapple 17th May 17, 12:48 PM
    • 2,272 Posts
    • 1,735 Thanks
    Candyapple
    • 17th May 17, 12:48 PM
    • 17th May 17, 12:48 PM
    Works fine for me, just tested it by going on their website and clicking log in which took me to this page below:

I'm a Board Guide on the Credit Cards, Loans, Credit Files & Ratings boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge threads there. Any views are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,051Posts Today

6,380Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @thismorning: 'Sometimes the best gift is releasing somebody else from the obligation of having to give to you' says @MartinSLewis. Do y?

• Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Follow Martin