Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Carriecakes
    • By Carriecakes 8th May 17, 7:56 PM
    • 186Posts
    • 740Thanks
    Carriecakes
    I won a trip to Hollywood!! My dream prize!!!
    • 8th May 17, 7:56 PM
    I won a trip to Hollywood!! My dream prize!!! 8th May 17 at 7:56 PM
    Hi peeps, sorry, laptop has a massive green line across it lol, and keeps kicking me out and reloading pages (Yep, need to win one lol) but I got a rather wonderful wem today, telling me I had won 3 nights in Hollywood for two, first class flights worth about 4 grand, and the rest the lovely lady said she would tall me when its all sorted! This came at an amazing time as its my birthday tomorrow, and when I told her she said 'Oh I'm sure we can throw in some birthday money too! And how do you fancy eating at one of Gordon Ramseys rrestaurants?'

To say I am in shock would be a complete understatement.

I cannot find where this was posted, I am assuming it was on here, I could be wrong, but I would so love to thank the poster! It was with WEHO & Taylor Taylor.... Hope this posts as this lappy is awful! Luck n love to all! xxxxxxxxxxxx
    Ipad 3, Holiday to Barcelona, Holiday to St. Ives, Holiday for 6 to Newquay, Lumix Camera, £1000, 42" LG T.V...I love to Comp! Wishing Everyone Here Massively Good Luck!
Page 2
    • brook_son
    • By brook_son 9th May 17, 3:37 PM
    • 5,498 Posts
    • 4,974 Thanks
    brook_son
    Fantastic - congratulations

Carry on Comping
    • Bobble5366
    • By Bobble5366 9th May 17, 4:10 PM
    • 451 Posts
    • 2,694 Thanks
    Bobble5366
    fabulous prize many many congratulations
    • rm95
    • By rm95 10th May 17, 10:44 AM
    • 52 Posts
    • 945 Thanks
    rm95
    thats amazing, so jealous, have a fab time
    • SkintBrideToBe
    • By SkintBrideToBe 11th May 17, 1:25 PM
    • 5,950 Posts
    • 11,044 Thanks
    SkintBrideToBe
    Well done
    Self-Confessed Comping Addict

Debt busting for 2017
    CC - £2422.76 ** £2365

Dream Prize - Disneyland Holiday

• lilias
    • By lilias 12th May 17, 6:31 PM
    • 7,080 Posts
    • 450,266 Thanks
    lilias
    Well Done! Have a wonderful time
    • hazyjo
    • By hazyjo 16th May 17, 5:09 PM
    • 9,165 Posts
    • 11,523 Thanks
    hazyjo
    Blimey, the win that keeps on giving

Absolutely fabulous prize - brought tears to my eyes (I'm such a weirdo, really I am).

CONGRATS! Have a fab time!

Jx
    2017 wins: Opera tickets; film preview; lipstick; Ideal Home Show tickets + afternoon tea & bottle of Champagne; 2 cases of NKD; notebook; bath rack; books; film Premiere; Broadchurch DVDs; lipbalms; hamper (food/wine/Echo Dot/Jo Malone goodies)
    • happysaz133
    • By happysaz133 17th May 17, 12:16 PM
    • 826 Posts
    • 13,947 Thanks
    happysaz133
    This made me smile, what a brilliant birthday treat! Have fun when you go!
    GOAL - win 72 prizes in 2016.
    SO FAR - 29!
    • elizabethp
    • By elizabethp 17th May 17, 9:48 PM
    • 73,545 Posts
    • 36,749 Thanks
    elizabethp
    Well done
    Liz xx
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1Posts Today

4,562Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin