Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • LoveForums
    • By LoveForums 8th May 17, 7:09 PM
    • 4Posts
    • 2Thanks
    LoveForums
    [£20 CASHBACK] Halifax Clarity Credit Card
    • 8th May 17, 7:09 PM
    [£20 CASHBACK] Halifax Clarity Credit Card 8th May 17 at 7:09 PM
    Halifax is now offering £20 Cashback for people who take out the card from today until 3rd September 2017. All you have to do is spend ANY amount abroad in foreign currency by 30th September 2017.

Cashback conditions as on site:

- Cashback offer valid on accounts opened by 3rd September 2017
    - The £20 cashback will only apply on the first transaction made abroad by 30th September 2017
    - The £20 cashback will be applied to your credit card retail balance within 90 days of the transaction being made
    - The cashback offer is only valid on one transaction per customer

So if the card wasn't good enough already this might be the reason you want to apple, additional benefits include: (there is also another thread which includes these benefits but though id mention anyway)

- No fee to use anywhere worldwide (interest charges apply)
    - No cash withdrawal fee (interest charges apply and some ATM providers may charge a fee)
    - No annual fee
Page 1
    • SpiraliS
    • By SpiraliS 13th Sep 17, 11:56 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    SpiraliS
    • 13th Sep 17, 11:56 AM
    • 13th Sep 17, 11:56 AM
    To qualify for the £20 cashback, I just made my first foreign transaction on this card from home, by paying EUR 1.75 for a single digital mp3 download on Beatport.com.

Had to use a VPN (I use NordVPN) to make the website think I was visiting it from Europe, so all the prices changed to EUR
    • RedMonty
    • By RedMonty 14th Sep 17, 11:16 AM
    • 47 Posts
    • 10 Thanks
    RedMonty
    • 14th Sep 17, 11:16 AM
    • 14th Sep 17, 11:16 AM
    Yes, I got the cashback in my account a couple of weeks ago. I was very puzzled as I didn't know about the offer until just now. (Opened the account to get the card for a family summer trip abroad).

£20 doesn't go far when you have kids that spend money like water when abroad (ouch!) but nevertheless, it was a nice surprise.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,318Posts Today

7,024Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Luciana is on the advisory board of @mmhpi (we have MPs from most parties) https://t.co/n99NAxGAAQ

• Follow Martin