Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

• GT60
    • By GT60 3rd May 17, 6:18 PM
    • 1,850Posts
    • 953Thanks
    which power bank?
    • 3rd May 17, 6:18 PM
    which power bank? 3rd May 17 at 6:18 PM

Hi Please someone recommend a power bank that is capable of fully charging an Samsung S7 3600ma or a Oeplus 3t 3400ma battery twice
    I have a PNY 5200 ma power bank and it is only charging the oneplus 3t once and that’s not a full charge
    thank you
    Spending my time reading how to fix PC's,instead of looking at Facebook.
Page 2
    • Swipe
    • By Swipe 9th Dec 17, 10:53 AM
    • 2,228 Posts
    • 1,180 Thanks
    Still using my EE power bar:
    • BradPitt1
    • By BradPitt1 29th Dec 17, 8:48 AM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    I love the Anker products! I've used all their products like cases, screen protector, power bank & cables, it provides good quality and better performance.

I recommend you to try Anker 20000mAh power bank.
    • MothballsWallet
    • By MothballsWallet 29th Dec 17, 9:41 PM
    • 12,098 Posts
    • 16,196 Thanks
    I've got a Ravpower 22000mAh unit I bought from Amazon over a year ago (along with their brand charger plug), something like these:I can recharge the powerbank from flat to 100% in about 8-9 hours using that plug, and the powerbank itself is rated as being able to fully recharge an iPhone 5 from 0% approx. 9 times on a full charge.
    I live in the UK City of Culture 2021

Married to an immigrant.

Always ask yourself one question: What would Gibbs do?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

65Posts Today

2,549Users online

Martin's Twitter