Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • GT60
    • By GT60 3rd May 17, 6:18 PM
    • 1,835Posts
    • 953Thanks
    GT60
    which power bank?
    • 3rd May 17, 6:18 PM
    which power bank? 3rd May 17 at 6:18 PM

Hi Please someone recommend a power bank that is capable of fully charging an Samsung S7 3600ma or a Oeplus 3t 3400ma battery twice
    I have a PNY 5200 ma power bank and it is only charging the oneplus 3t once and thatís not a full charge
    http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/phones-broadband-and-sat-nav/mobile-phones-and-accessories/mobile-accessories/pny-curve-5200-portable-power-bank-black-10149806-pdt.html
    thank you
    Spending my time reading how to fix PC's,instead of looking at Facebook.
Page 2
    • doxi22
    • By doxi22 6th Dec 17, 9:51 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    doxi22
    easyacc
    I recommend easyacc 20000. I think this is one of the best power banks on the market. Recently found a test with very promising results on powerbanktest.se
    • Swipe
    • By Swipe 9th Dec 17, 10:53 AM
    • 2,221 Posts
    • 1,175 Thanks
    Swipe
    Still using my EE power bar:

https://www.instagram.com/p/_ctq5cRNZa/?taken-by=swipe650
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

996Posts Today

5,829Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @bearface83: @MartinSLewis check out the @Missguided new 60% off offer. Upping the cost of items almost double to make us think it?s a?

• RT @efitzpat: Thank you SO SO much @MartinSLewis for your Student Loans refund advice! I just got a grand refunded right before Xmas! Whoop?

• Have a lovely weekend folks. Don't do anything (fiscally) that I wouldn't do!

• Follow Martin