Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • JEN22
    • By JEN22 3rd May 17, 4:07 PM
    • 341Posts
    • 58Thanks
    JEN22
    Easy joint
    • 3rd May 17, 4:07 PM
    Easy joint 3rd May 17 at 4:07 PM
    Has anyone used this product for grouting indian stone
Page 1
    • Justagardener
    • By Justagardener 5th May 17, 10:17 AM
    • 88 Posts
    • 78 Thanks
    Justagardener
    • 5th May 17, 10:17 AM
    • 5th May 17, 10:17 AM
    I haven't used it. But there is a video by the sandstone company here if that helps. https://youtu.be/mJeXueMFNgI
    • chipfire
    • By chipfire 17th May 17, 8:51 PM
    • 83 Posts
    • 17 Thanks
    chipfire
    • 17th May 17, 8:51 PM
    It's very good stuff
    • 17th May 17, 8:51 PM
    I have just discovered Easy Joint. I used it on a grey Indian sandstone circular patio.
    I achieved a very good Joint which finished the job very nicely. It was so much quicker than using mortar and resulted In a very professional looking job.

I would not hesitate to use it again.

The YouTube videos are accurate although they recommend a 2 man job I found I had no problem dealing with a 3.3m circular patio on my own. All you need is a hose with spray nozzle and a soft broom. It's weird stuff like sand and you just hose down and brush it in. It sets overnight.

It's not cheap but the finish and speed is well worth it in my opinion. It took 1 and a half tubs for my 3.3 m circular patio. The rest keeps underwater in the tub for repair jobs on other paths. There is a good reason the builders merchant had a massive stack of it as it saves the pros a lot of time in labour.

I would post a pic but haven't worked that out yet!

Good luck. Definitely use easy Joint!
    Last edited by chipfire; 17-05-2017 at 8:56 PM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,777Posts Today

8,081Users online

Martin's Twitter