Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • misstara
    • By misstara 28th Apr 17, 11:16 PM
    • 2,217Posts
    • 15,418Thanks
    misstara
    May the (NST) force be with you
    • 28th Apr 17, 11:16 PM
    May the (NST) force be with you 28th Apr 17 at 11:16 PM
    MoneySavingExpert Insert:

For anyone new joining in, this is a No Spend Day challenge

See misstara's challenge info below...

------

Welcome to May's NST challenge . Star Wars day is May 4th but other than the title, this is not going to be Star Wars themed challenge I'm afraid

I love May, it's my birthday month so obviously a fab month but it always feels as though spring is properly underway and turning into summer (I'll say nothing about the snow we had earlier this week!), days are continuing to get longer and everyone just seems a little happier. This month, I would like everyone to post daily gratitudes. I find it definitely helps my mood thinking about what I'm grateful for.

EE asked us all to get out in the garden last month and I'd like to continue this for May. Anyone without a garden, try to spend a short while outdoors each day and get some vitamin D.

We are now a third of the way through the year. For those of you who have been following this challenge for a while, in January I asked everyone to set goals for the year. I would like everyone to review those goals and see how much progress has been made. My goals for this year were to become debt free and run a 10k. I did a 10k run last weekend but debt busting has not gone so well. The debt continues to go down but I certainly haven't paid off a third of what I owe since January. In order to motivate myself, I am going to set myself a stretch target for this month and ask that you all do the same.

Usual rules also apply
    - challenge runs from 1st May to 31st May
    - aim for at least 16 NSDs
    - pay to your debt/savings first
    - post daily if you can
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 04-05-2017 at 1:19 PM.
    Debt at LBM Jan 2014 10458.09 Now 0
    New flat debt Jan 2017 2302.75 Now 1663.51 (27.7% paid)
    Mini Targets
    Exercise target - 5/12. Groceries target 104.25/150. NSD target 11/16.
Page 13
    • SkintTeacher
    • By SkintTeacher 15th May 17, 8:19 PM
    • 306 Posts
    • 1,673 Thanks
    SkintTeacher
    finally better!
    Huzzah!

Just catching up... Can't believe we're famous! SATs are over, reports are written, assessments are now under way.

Money is good. Had a cheap weekend - 2 Park visits, 2 exercise classes (free with gym membership). Went swimming this evening which would have been free if I hadn't said yes to the vending machine for the little one. I have an 'alternate' rule and he didn't have anything last time.
    Two weeks til half term and 2 and a bit til pay day! This month has been trickier than anticipated because I'm paying Oh back for my gym membership.
    Hope everyone is well. I'm gonna try to bag 4 NSDs starting tomorrow...
    • Lauralozzle
    • By Lauralozzle 15th May 17, 8:28 PM
    • 347 Posts
    • 3,079 Thanks
    Lauralozzle
    Today was spendy as I treated myself to a new bag for work - I have a 20 minute walk to and from work to the car and carrying a full handbag with lunch was giving me backache. I'm using a very old canvas rucksack at the moment but it's not terribly practical when it rains, because it gets soaked, and the clasp keeps undoing itself.

I've ordered a nice satchel from cath kidston sale which also has a laptop compartment. I took my work laptop home this weekend to see if it'll work (connect to work drives remotely) and it does, so hopefully I'll be able to work from home some days. The laptop compartment will come in very handy as I can lug around works laptop without having to carry two bags.

So, a spendy day but it's out of my personal monthly spending budget to myself, I've got 14 left and I'll try and save that for next month. I'll be looking for a new raincoat next month I think, as mine has disappeared off the face of the earth!

Tomorrow will also be spendy (not a lot though) as I'm off to see the OH play tomorrow night so they'll be drinks to buy at the pub. Maybe I should not feel so bad about my spendy days as long as they're budgeted for. It's when they are not it's a problem!

I'm grateful for a good day at work today, and a quick and easy dinner (love leftovers!)
    June grocery challenge 114.52/250 | Emergency 1,000 challenge - 200/1,000 | June NSD 7/12
    Credit Card: PAID | Car Finance: 9,176 (7.9% APR) | Mortgage: 112,341 (3.99% APR)
    Wedding Fund: 3.330.12
    • crazy_cat_lady
    • By crazy_cat_lady 15th May 17, 8:38 PM
    • 3,875 Posts
    • 27,195 Thanks
    crazy_cat_lady
    Evening everyone.
    Still shattered, still busy and stull on the verge of burning out. However, there are always things to be grateful for...
    My massive stash of wool
    Bagging 2 nsd's in a row
    My lovely boss.

Lauralozzle - I'm totally with you on the 'being too tired to do anything food wise when I'm home' - I fell into that trap badly last week.
    NST June#24 NSD 8/15 RYSAW17 #1 412.74 20p Savers #88 1 a day for Xmas # DFD 6 Nov 15 - paid 28,447
    • apple muncher
    • By apple muncher 15th May 17, 9:32 PM
    • 5,962 Posts
    • 43,478 Thanks
    apple muncher
    Today I am grateful for working with some lovely people, for getting back in touch with an old friend, for a chat with dmil who is now a great grandma!, for getting stuff done at work, for dd's drawings, for dh prepping tea, for being able to help a colleague, for getting more marking done, for reading dd's book 'flour babies' - epic!, for a peaceful evening, for having a plan for tomorrow as it is panning out to be a rather hectic day.
    NST June #1; NSD 10; Ex 10; craft 89; remove 473
    2017 MFW#63 Pay off: 2189/4000; 2
    017 sell 110

Mortgage 24,881 (01/14: 78,201; 01/15: 59,629; 01/16: 39,915; 01/17: 27,295) MFWDate Dec 2018
    • abundant1972
    • By abundant1972 15th May 17, 10:53 PM
    • 1,153 Posts
    • 8,377 Thanks
    abundant1972
    Evening everyone!

Well I'm finally caught up... new babies... Ofsted inspections... battles with housework and gardening - it's all going on! Congratulations on all the great work and good news!

It occurred to me this month I've been checking in but not really present - more of a hit and run affair. Had a lot going on... 1) Mum's on going dementia. I have had the same 30 minute conversation with her over the last 3 evenings and she rang me in the middle of work which has always been a no-no. 2) My car expired and I've had to rely on people and be dependent on others!!! 3) Medication withdrawal and coping with my head being busier than usual...

Despite all that I am well, sane and feeling positive. 1) Mum is accepting her diagnosis, and has told friends - being tearful is normal and it will take her a while to come to terms with it - but it's progress. I have 'contented dementia' to read <still> when I feel up to it. 2) After being messed around by crappo unreliable mechanics, I finally decided enough was enough. I traded in my car for cash and have bought a new one. I know - it means finance BUT it was a great deal and if it gives me peace of mind for the next 3 years on repairs and MOTs etc then it is worth it. Actually being approved for it was a MASSIVE milestone for me given how badly in debt I was at one point... 3) Off my meds for over 2 weeks - not sure how long they take to clear your system...? Sod's Law life throws a bunch of stuff at me just as I decided life was stable and it was a good time to stop lol... However - I've coped/am coping... I took myself off out for walks and ate healthy food, and gave myself many a kind talking to. It really feels like I've turned a corner in life generally...

Phew...

On that note - I have cleared all balances on my credit cards so am technically DEBT FREE! I can afford my monthly car payments and am putting away extra so that in 3 years I have enough saved to clear the outstanding amount. I am trying not to see it as a 'debt' but rather a payment like a mortgage. I was thinking of starting a car fund for when mine went - as it was, fate forced my hand... so I'll keep putting that away, only it will be paying my new one off and buying me stress-free motoring. I need a car - end of - and if I can I will pay it off early (there is no penalty for this - I checked).

So - Clean(ish) slate. New car. I had to use my EF fund pretty much as a deposit (250 left) but my HelpToBuy ISA is intact. I will begin re-building my EF again from next month. I have some overtime in the pipeline too.

Hopefully now things are settling, once the emotional dust clears and I feel I'm back into my routine, I'll feel happier again, and better able to work a way to manage Mum without me feeling drained and frustrated.

Sorry for not really being 'with it' this month but I'll keep checking in at least!!!

Today I am grateful for:
    • The time and headspace to catch up with myself
    • Meal prep!!!
    • Seeing light at the end of the tunnel
    Today = NSD number 8

Night all x
    Last edited by abundant1972; 15-05-2017 at 11:02 PM.
    Repay Car : Phase 1 : 0/2000.00
    Follow your heart & be true to yourself always
    Help To Buy ISA = 4083.65. EF = 500.00/4500.00
    NST June : NSD=7/20 : Food 85/125 : Spends 85.00/125
    365 Day 1p Challenge = 347.50/667.95. 1.00 a Day = 181.00/365.00
    Meditation =3/7. Exercise Sessions 0/3. Cash Bonus = 11/150 + 159/399.00
    • Toni'sfriend
    • By Toni'sfriend 16th May 17, 9:01 AM
    • 505 Posts
    • 4,705 Thanks
    Toni'sfriend
    Well done on everything, Abundant. My son has been off his medication for a few weeks now as well. At first his sleeping pattern (never good to begin with) was all over the place and his appetite disappeared (felt nauseous all the time) but it's levelling out now. Great achievement for you both.
    Nothing much happening with me. Being very lazy if truth be told. Must get back into gear!
    NSD 12/12 Weightloss 1.5/48 June Womble 68.90 2017 Wombling total 918.69
    • Eager_Elephant
    • By Eager_Elephant 16th May 17, 9:09 AM
    • 3,928 Posts
    • 20,598 Thanks
    Eager_Elephant
    I'm irritated with myself but I have no effort/energy to make dinner when I get home later than usual. Most meals I cook from scratch take me about 45/60 minutes and sometimes I'm not home until 6:30. I think I just need to make dinner before sitting down when I get in.

I also need to stop making excuses and just get on with it.
    Originally posted by Lauralozzle
    Sorry to mention again how I work my evening meals as I know most people have read about it by now but thought I would post again.

Not sure of your family make up but I have me, DH and DD (14) at home.
    I work full time so used to come in from work, walk the dogs and then start the tea and we would eat about 7 -7.30pm as I used to cook from scratch but then a while ago I got mighty peeved about this as DH comes in from work (longer hours than me) and just watches TV while I do tea and housework.
    It then dawned on me that DD has cooked lunch at school (at her school it is cool to have school lunch and she does actually have the meal of the day - I can check her dinner money account online) and DH had been working in a school for a few months and would have a 2 course dinner there so really they were having 2 cooked meals a day.
    I remember growing up in a family with 6 children that we all had school dinners and then tea was something easy like egg or beans on toast, corned beef with beans and bread etc and we were all content and not hungry.
    So for the last few months I do not cook a 'proper' meal in the week, I cook on Saturday and Sundays only. Although sometimes on a Friday DH and I like omelette, chips and salad.

So is there anyway you could either not cook in the week or could you cook easier things like the aforementioned omelette?
    If you can't could you plan to cook for 2 nights in the week and make enough for 2 nights later in the week? I'm thinking lasagne on Mon that would also do Tues or failing that later in the week if you don't want the same thing and then cooking say minced beef and potatoes with enough for another night leaving 1 night where you could do something that takes 20 mins or so???

Or do you have a slow cooker that you could put on in the day time so it's nearly ready when you get in? I know some people do jacket potatoes in the slow cooker and then if you like crispy skin they take 10 mins in the oven - add salad and some cheese or tuna and you have a healthy meal suitable for summer.

Hope you manage to sort something out.
    Ninja Saving Turtle No. 6 for June
    NSD - 3/15
    (up to 6/6/17)
    My Diary is here - http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=2175629 (Eager Elephants Effective Everyday Excursion)
    • Eager_Elephant
    • By Eager_Elephant 16th May 17, 9:13 AM
    • 3,928 Posts
    • 20,598 Thanks
    Eager_Elephant
    Congrats apple!!

Abundant - dementia is a cruel disease isn't it? My MIL had it from her late 50's, she was already in a nursing home having had a severe stroke that meant she could not live independently. it completely shocked us when she started talking about kittens under the bed and going on the train etc. We used to correct her and she would get upset so we did some reading up on it and realised it was better to go with the flow and agree with her and gradually change the subject. I wish the nursing home had told us that when she first was diagnosed as it would have made life easier for her.

I hope you can manage to read the book as I am sure it will help a lot.
    NSD - 3/15
    (up to 6/6/17)
    My Diary is here - http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=2175629 (Eager Elephants Effective Everyday Excursion)
    • Eager_Elephant
    • By Eager_Elephant 16th May 17, 9:16 AM
    • 3,928 Posts
    • 20,598 Thanks
    Eager_Elephant
    Sorry for all the posts but felt some needed to be more on one subject only.

I am back from my girls weekend away - well, what can I say???
    I withdrew 130 on Friday and have come back with about 30 so not too bad going as this included all food and drink.

Need to sort my NSD's now - yesterday was a NSD as travelled back and have just been pottering about.

I hope today will be a NSD as taken the say off work to fully get the alcohol out of my system!!

I am grateful for:
    1. A wonderful group of girls on holiday
    2. My family surviving while I was away
    3. Being back in a routine (of sorts) today.
    NSD - 3/15
    (up to 6/6/17)
    • misstara
    • By misstara 16th May 17, 1:33 PM
    • 2,217 Posts
    • 15,418 Thanks
    misstara
    Hope you enjoyed your weekend away Eager

Re evening meals - on days that I'm working, we tend to have meals such as salad, stirfry, ham, egg and chips, omelette, egg fried rice or something from the freezer such as bolognaise, lasagne, casserole, etc which I've previously batch cooked. On my days off I'll do something that requires a little more effort and batch cook to keep the freezer topped up. I also usually do baking on my days off so that I'm not tempted to buy expensive sweet treats.

Yesterday was a NSD and today will be too, that will take me to 10 . Today I'm grateful for a long lie, a good run this morning, homemade lemon curd on toast for breakfast and the weather staying dry on my walk to work.
    Debt at LBM Jan 2014 10458.09 Now 0
    New flat debt Jan 2017 2302.75 Now 1663.51 (27.7% paid)
    Mini Targets
    Exercise target - 5/12. Groceries target 104.25/150. NSD target 11/16.
    • Calling14
    • By Calling14 16th May 17, 2:25 PM
    • 2,409 Posts
    • 17,838 Thanks
    Calling14
    Abundant - well done keeping up with everything. Dementia is horrible, my sister had it worst disease ever so frustrating. Here if you need any advice as got through ups and downs of it.

EE - nice to get away and let your hair down. Glad you had fun.

Spent yesterday under a tenner milk and fruit. Gig tickets already mentioned oops

Today a SFD to add to my total 8/15

Tomorrow won't be planning to order some aerial I need for DAB radio but not sure which one until I get home.

Have a nice day x
    LBM 13039 1.1.13 NOW 2080
    PAYDBX 2017 #16 2220/4300 DFD 10/17 ?
    E
    Fund #9 120/1,000
    1 x 100 days challenge26 #3 170/ 1400 ends 13/9/17

• pippy1971
    • By pippy1971 16th May 17, 6:23 PM
    • 144 Posts
    • 767 Thanks
    pippy1971
    Still on 5 NSDs - as predecited, had to get petrol and a couple of things from T3sc0. Did manage to get a 500ml handwash for 30p in the reduced section and got a 3 for 2 on vitamins that I get for the children.

Switched broadband last week from cable and it turns out there is a fault on our non-cable phone line that was installed when we moved in, which was in 2009. So it hasn't been working and my OH, Dad and son all rely on it heavily for different reasons, but have all been coming to me, moaning about it. So I have made 5 phone calls, two on online chats and one on line fault reports about in the last week. Finally they tell me there's a fault and now have to wait 48 hours for it to be traced from the cabinet on the road to our house. Apparently there could be one of 11 places it isn't working. Work is also stressful as my manager has decided to disagree with everything I say - whether she knows anything about it or not. Very much looking forward to half term (provided the internet is working otherwise I shall be going into hiding for the week).

Shouldn't complain as in the great scheme of things, it's nothing. I know some of you are going through far worse. Sorry - rant over.

Will try and fit in a run tonight to let off some steam and am doing well with the not using the tumble drier on a more positive note.

Still at 5 NSDs but hoping for another NSD tomorrow...
    NST June 2017: Jiggle Free June ..number 18
    The 365 day penny challenge 49.89
    1 debt vs 100 days challenge 26... #2
    • x_raphael_xx
    • By x_raphael_xx 16th May 17, 6:55 PM
    • 3,320 Posts
    • 16,179 Thanks
    x_raphael_xx
    Abundant - dementia is a cruel disease isn't it? My MIL had it from her late 50's, she was already in a nursing home having had a severe stroke that meant she could not live independently. it completely shocked us when she started talking about kittens under the bed and going on the train etc.
    Originally posted by Eager_Elephant
    My mum was once on the phone to granny. Granny stopped my mum mid convo, said "oh someone wants to speak to you", then handed the phone back to herself and said "Hello?" & started chatting to mum as if she'd just picked up.
    Sometimes you just have to laugh or you'll cry.

I didn't post yesterday, in fact I did nothing yesterday. Had tea about 6, then fell asleep until 11pm, when it was time to put pup to bed. I woke up again 6am, tired from oversleep. Must have needed it.

At least it meant I didn't get to spend anything. Yesterday and today make NSDs 9 &10

NSDs - 10/20. Halfway there....woah Living on a prayer...
    Go outside - It's raining again today (forecast to be raining all week) but I whipped pup round the park between drips.
    Daily gratitudes - Everyone I let out or pulled over for today while driving (it gets kinda narrow on some roads here) gave me a little wave. It bugs me when people don't acknowledge you.
    Debt Free as of 17/01/2009 Turtle Power!!
    June NSD's 11/20
    EF Challenger #36 1250/4000
    / Lose weight 14.6 / 20lbs
    • x_raphael_xx
    • By x_raphael_xx 16th May 17, 6:58 PM
    • 3,320 Posts
    • 16,179 Thanks
    x_raphael_xx
    Shouldn't complain as in the great scheme of things, it's nothing. I know some of you are going through far worse. Sorry - rant over.
    Originally posted by pippy1971
    Your problems are just as valid as anyone elses.
    Saying you can be upset cos people have it worse is like saying you can't be happy cos other people have it better.
    Debt Free as of 17/01/2009 Turtle Power!!
    June NSD's 11/20
    EF Challenger #36 1250/4000
    / Lose weight 14.6 / 20lbs
    • crazy_cat_lady
    • By crazy_cat_lady 16th May 17, 7:18 PM
    • 3,875 Posts
    • 27,195 Thanks
    crazy_cat_lady
    Evening everyone
    Congrats on the clear credit cards Abundant and thanks for the reminder EE about easy evening meals - I'm still dashing about trying to get everything done and tend to forget things like that. In fact I might fancy egg on toast myself this evening
    Still more busy than I can manage at work at the moment. I wish things would quieten down a little bit, and they will in a couple of weeks as the exams finish, but now it's just manic and I can barely register everything that's going on in the day.
    Today I'm grateful for -
    Managing to sort a home visit from the vets to remove the stress of having to get 2 of the cats there for their vaccinations.
    Taking a packed lunch to work
    Kids and cats.
    NST June#24 NSD 8/15 RYSAW17 #1 412.74 20p Savers #88 1 a day for Xmas # DFD 6 Nov 15 - paid 28,447
    • pippy1971
    • By pippy1971 16th May 17, 7:47 PM
    • 144 Posts
    • 767 Thanks
    pippy1971
    Your problems are just as valid as anyone elses.
    Saying you can be upset cos people have it worse is like saying you can't be happy cos other people have it better.
    Originally posted by x_raphael_xx
    Thank you that's very kind Having been having all sorts of wobbles about things lately, possibly a bit over-sensitive.
    Last edited by pippy1971; 16-05-2017 at 8:01 PM.
    NST June 2017: Jiggle Free June ..number 18
    The 365 day penny challenge 49.89
    1 debt vs 100 days challenge 26... #2
    • f0xh0les
    • By f0xh0les 16th May 17, 8:36 PM
    • 816 Posts
    • 5,750 Thanks
    f0xh0les
    Congrats on being credit card debt free Abundant.
    Excellent news!
    MFW May118,340 A117 S116 N115, D114 J114 Feb 113,500 M 112,800 A112,250 MAY 111,600 - next goal- 110k) SPC #59 Very Special Agent Womble #15 NST#9 Competition wins..a kids book Free Amazon vouchers 13 YouGov 48.25 (50 Nov) Tesco 15.00 Mr Morris 15
    • abundant1972
    • By abundant1972 16th May 17, 9:22 PM
    • 1,153 Posts
    • 8,377 Thanks
    abundant1972
    Evening all...

A big THANK YOU to everyone for their kindness and support... It means so much. I will make a real effort to read the book EE, and yes - I read that somewhere too... though it's hard when you are hearing something for the 20th time, and you have to pretend you haven't heard it before!... and yes Raphael - sometimes seeing humour in things can keep you sane. The other day I mentioned I was dating someone. I later spoke to my brother who asked, 'is it true you asked Mum for her permission to see this guy' haha! I'm like 44... It's sad but at the same time we had to have a giggle at how ridiculous it was - and the fact he even had to ask me! Thank you Calling - I may well take you up on that offer! Thanks to CCL and F0xh0les for the congrats, and Toni's Friend for the moral support. I'm glad your son is doing well too - good on him!!!

On the topic of meals - I meal prep now - twice a week (bearing in mind it's just me' and make about 14 servings of meals I can freeze or store. I guess kids would get bored of the same thing day after day though, but in an emergency/knackered after work scenario it can be a life saver! Tonight I had pre-made chilli, oven chips (pretty healthy but feel like a cheat) and salad. Bingo. Great idea about encouraging kids to cook too though.

Today I am grateful for:
    • All of your support
    • Positive feedback from people at work
    • Finding peace and laughter amidst stress and worry
    Today = NSD number 9

That's all for now... Have a lovely evening folks x
    Repay Car : Phase 1 : 0/2000.00
    Follow your heart & be true to yourself always
    Help To Buy ISA = 4083.65. EF = 500.00/4500.00
    NST June : NSD=7/20 : Food 85/125 : Spends 85.00/125
    365 Day 1p Challenge = 347.50/667.95. 1.00 a Day = 181.00/365.00
    Meditation =3/7. Exercise Sessions 0/3. Cash Bonus = 11/150 + 159/399.00
    • Toni'sfriend
    • By Toni'sfriend 17th May 17, 9:08 AM
    • 505 Posts
    • 4,705 Thanks
    Toni'sfriend
    Morning Turtles
    Managed a walk yesterday before the rain poured down and and made soup for dinner tonight using stock from Sunday's chicken, bits and bobs of vegetables and some leftover pasta, Actually it's turned out more like a stew again. C is meeting his friends as usual today so it gives me an opportunity to clean and declutter without his asking what I'm doing every five minutes and taking things out of the CS bag. Shouldn't grumble - he's just made me tea and toast.
    Anyway, must get on - lots to do.
    Have a good day.
    NSD 12/12 Weightloss 1.5/48 June Womble 68.90 2017 Wombling total 918.69
    • f0xh0les
    • By f0xh0les 17th May 17, 1:01 PM
    • 816 Posts
    • 5,750 Thanks
    f0xh0les
    Ew! It is soaking in The (L)Shire today. It was yesterday too so I am using the dreaded tumble. To all the people complaining the rivers were too low, well I hope you are happy now. Next some poor soul will be flooded no doubt.

Today I am grateful for my nasty suspicious nature and having paid for new brakes in March that work very well and for expecting the locals to be bad drivers. I have nearly been hit too many times in the last week. From people indicating left and turning right (grrr -) not to mention those who do not have indicators, to going a good 30 miles above the speed limit, to people skipping lights, and now torrential rain . And the muppet that parked so close to my car this morning I could not open my boot!

I am grateful that all the Foxes are healthy, I am off to a funeral tomorrow for an old uni friend. The first of the gang to die, and so I have booked in to give blood at the weekend as well. It costs me nothing but 20 minutes of my time and may save someone who needs it. Plus you get a free plaster.

Hugs to all those who need one, and remember to kiss your loved ones.
    MFW May118,340 A117 S116 N115, D114 J114 Feb 113,500 M 112,800 A112,250 MAY 111,600 - next goal- 110k) SPC #59 Very Special Agent Womble #15 NST#9 Competition wins..a kids book Free Amazon vouchers 13 YouGov 48.25 (50 Nov) Tesco 15.00 Mr Morris 15
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

134Posts Today

2,365Users online

Martin's Twitter