Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Noree
    • By Noree 26th Apr 17, 9:30 PM
    • 32Posts
    • 14Thanks
    Noree
    NGP - Company Vehicle
    • 26th Apr 17, 9:30 PM
    NGP - Company Vehicle 26th Apr 17 at 9:30 PM
    Hi all

I've been reading this forum for a while now and have had two 'charges' in the past. They've previously been ignored and then have effectively disappeared. Information that I've read on here in the past has really helped, so many thanks!

I've read the newbie section, but would like to see if anyone could assist on this occasion...

I now have a company/lease vehicle and received an email from a colleague in the office regarding a charge from New Generation Parking.

The notice is from the start of March, though I was only notified yesterday from work as they (apparently) knew nothing of it until yesterday. I would believe they had their details forwarded from the lease company from when the notice was originally sent out?! What is better is it's their final notice. So at some point, they must've perhaps sent the first invoice to the lease company, then now to my work.

There wasn't any notice stuck on my windscreen from the date of NGP's notice.

If it was my own vehicle, I couldn't care less and they could continue to bother me for as long as they wanted, but the newbie advice is to respond and fight back.

Due to my circumstances of late notice (no pun intended) on this matter, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Shall I respond and give them my details as the keeper of the vehicle? This may then ensure the rest of the dialogue doesn't interfere with the lease company or my work?!

Also, the pictures are really bad on the notice.

Could I argue that there's insufficient proof that it's my vehicle. They haven't even verified the vehicle from its chassis number.

These companies really are a jobsworth and bully many people into money. If I made a living off doing this, then I'd feel my earnings are tainted.

Perhaps I should just charge them £200 admin fee for every email I send them?!

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Noree; 27-04-2017 at 8:45 PM.
Page 3
    • Noree
    • By Noree 13th Aug 17, 9:20 PM
    • 32 Posts
    • 14 Thanks
    Noree
    Hi all

Q1. Could someone please let me know where to email my County Court Defence?

My 28 days are almost up.

I have printed and signed, will get it scanned then submit it.

I've had a little look on this forum but when I type "claim defence email" I pretty much get every topic pop up in the results!!

Q2. Also, as I'm using the MCOL service, do I have to send off any of the paperwork?

If it can be emailed, I can scan and send to myself first. If not, I will send recorded delivery to the courts.

Q3. Any option on what action is best?
    Last edited by Noree; 13-08-2017 at 9:44 PM.
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 13th Aug 17, 9:54 PM
    • 50,114 Posts
    • 63,497 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    I've had a little look on this forum but when I type "claim defence email" I pretty much get every topic pop up in the results!!
    Yep, so you narrow it by changing the search to 'show posts'. Maybe try 'CCBC email' then 'show POSTS' (never leave it at 'show threads').
    PRIVATE PCN? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT TWO Clicks needed for advice:
    Top of the page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    Advice to ignore is WRONG, unless in Scotland/NI.

• Noree
    • By Noree 13th Aug 17, 10:08 PM
    • 32 Posts
    • 14 Thanks
    Noree
    I did a quick search, then reverted to Google!

It would appear it's the following:

County Court Business Centre (CCBC): ccbc@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk

Source: https://courttribunalfinder.service.gov.uk/courts/county-court-business-centre-ccbc

I suppose I could send a receipt to confirm it was sent, along with a read receipt. Hopefully that shuold suffice?
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 13th Aug 17, 10:28 PM
    • 50,114 Posts
    • 63,497 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    Yes, or ring them on Tuesday to check it is received, if MCOL is not updated within 24 hrs.
    Top of the page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!

• Softwaremad
    • By Softwaremad 14th Aug 17, 8:10 PM
    • 23 Posts
    • 74 Thanks
    Softwaremad
    NGP Criminal Charge
    So glad to see that you found that information and can include it in your defence, if you want further information as to specifics, please let me know as i went to watch them wriggle their lying bums out of it by way of an mis-informed legal representative.

For your information - your PCN - NTK would have been a non compliant notice- no duration present on it (required) often they also cited only the postcode as to location - this also is not permitted as many parking areas can be present in one postal area.

NGPM - have taken a lot of losses locally - an extremely predatory company with really awful customer relation skillsets missing as well as compassion bypasses.

Ant(h)ony Roberts - Director - has informed legal team that he was on the board of the British Parking Association Ltd and was instrumental in the creation of the code of practice that is industry standard in the UK today! Despite the firm jumping ship on 31st December 2015 to the International Parking Community Ltd.

There is a three month period in which the BPA logo is permitted to be present before signs are expected to be changed.

Beware - they like to insinuate that stickers were/are placed over the incorrect logo and the defendants and local folk continuously peel them off.

Personally i love to add the paragraph relating to conflict of interest regarding the IPC/IAS and gladstones then handling the claims - even though the directors have withdrawn from one company each the shares are still listed as 50/50.

Someone special paid £60 for a copy of the criminal charges and convictions - shame it wasn't more they had to cough up or prison, but hey ho maybe next time.

Make sure you notify trading standards where you are what they are up to though
    • Noree
    • By Noree 14th Aug 17, 9:38 PM
    • 32 Posts
    • 14 Thanks
    Noree
    Thank you softwaremad. I appreciate your stance and share it.

Don't worry, I have mentioned all in my defence. I'm actually intreagued on as to how this case pans out.

I'll keep all informed on this forum. It's a great network and very helpful for anyone who decides that they're going to rise to the scams on theses so called 'companies'.

The advice and supportive sentiments mean a lot!

I'm definitely pro-defence for the sake of goodness of the public!!
    • Noree
    • By Noree 6th Sep 17, 11:14 PM
    • 32 Posts
    • 14 Thanks
    Noree
    Hi all. So I've received a copy of Gladstones' Directive Questionnaire with the whole 'hearing on papers' malark'. But I've not received anything from the courts?!

Thought this was a bit odd. I'd imagine I'd have my questionnaire if they've already had one, then sent me a copy of theirs?! Makes me wander if it's a legit DQ.

I'll call the courts tomorrow and ask if they know why.

From what has been posted on the newbies thread, two DQ's are sent out; one for the Claimant and the other for the Defendant.
    • nosferatu1001
    • By nosferatu1001 6th Sep 17, 11:17 PM
    • 504 Posts
    • 602 Thanks
    nosferatu1001
    So it's a legit one. Theyhave to send you their copy

See what mcol,says. Or ring. Or just download your own.
    • Noree
    • By Noree 6th Sep 17, 11:31 PM
    • 32 Posts
    • 14 Thanks
    Noree
    Logged into MCOL and no other update as of yet since the defence was submitted.

I'll phone them tomorrow.

Thanks.
    • Noree
    • By Noree 18th Sep 17, 9:05 PM
    • 32 Posts
    • 14 Thanks
    Noree
    Right - so got the directions questionnaire.

"Serve copies on all other parties"..... Can I just take a photo of each page of the questionnaire and email it to the 'solicitors' (G's). Solicitors being a loose term

Or do I really have to fill another one in? I'd imagine a photo of each page is as good as a scan.
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 18th Sep 17, 10:31 PM
    • 50,114 Posts
    • 63,497 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    A scan or copy is fine.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,033Posts Today

8,778Users online

Martin's Twitter