Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • andrew71
    • By andrew71 25th Apr 17, 11:00 AM
    • 1,003Posts
    • 6,373Thanks
    andrew71
    Meet & Greet, best and worst
    • 25th Apr 17, 11:00 AM
    Meet & Greet, best and worst 25th Apr 17 at 11:00 AM
    Which stars (or Z list) have you met? Where did you meet them (Concert, book signing) and were they as pleasurable as you thought they'd be? Or did you come away thinking that was a waste of time?

Page 2
    • mansey
    • By mansey 17th May 17, 12:10 AM
    • 2,849 Posts
    • 9,321 Thanks
    mansey
    For all we know, you could really be a cat person!
    Originally posted by 2013yearofthehouse
    Now that's just rude

I will have to get Kite and Fizz to slobber all over you
    (They really are mine )

“I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.”
    ― Billy Joel
    • 2013yearofthehouse
    • By 2013yearofthehouse 17th May 17, 12:20 AM
    • 2,058 Posts
    • 36,964 Thanks
    2013yearofthehouse
    Now that's just rude

I will have to get Kite and Fizz to slobber all over you
    (They really are mine )
    Originally posted by mansey
    Aww, so cute! They grow so quick, I still remember the puppy photos you posted
    • brownhandbag
    • By brownhandbag 17th May 17, 7:32 AM
    • 1,731 Posts
    • 27,780 Thanks
    brownhandbag
    as I understand this MSE can only act on photo's reported to them, that's why others remain.
    The real problem here is a malicious reporter, who has been targeting Toniq's every post since the start of this year. (possibly with more than one user id) It would be good if someone could look at where all the complaints/reports are coming from and tackle this from that end please? Or let us know the best way to bring this cowardly bullying to their attn and stop it?
    total wins 2013 £5500 2014 £7500 2015 £23,900 2016 £10,650 2017 £9058.04
    ITV Winners Club Member #131
    • Rahven
    • By Rahven 17th May 17, 11:28 AM
    • 1,132 Posts
    • 43,620 Thanks
    Rahven
    The real problem here is a malicious reporter, who has been targeting Toniq's every post since the start of this year. (possibly with more than one user id) It would be good if someone could look at where all the complaints/reports are coming from and tackle this from that end please? Or let us know the best way to bring this cowardly bullying to their attn and stop it?
    Originally posted by brownhandbag
    This.

If there is a rule regarding pics in place, why isn't it a publicly viewable rule? Do we now have to abide by the published forum rules and a list of unpublished ones?
    Last edited by Rahven; 17-05-2017 at 11:58 AM.
    Gamer and saver
    • toniq
    • By toniq 17th May 17, 12:02 PM
    • 27,821 Posts
    • 568,155 Thanks
    toniq
    Can we let this go please, I'm quite shocked with the safe guarding issue and if someone is making reports for them to even think such a thing has upset me greatly.

Mse are only doing what they think best.

Op sorry your thread was hijacked, it wasn't the intention.

I'll remove my posts.

Last edited by toniq; 17-05-2017 at 12:04 PM.
    HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!! HAPPY HAPPY JOY! HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!! HAPPY HAPPY JOY!

• mansey
    • By mansey 17th May 17, 12:52 PM
    • 2,849 Posts
    • 9,321 Thanks
    mansey
    as I understand this MSE can only act on photo's reported to them, that's why others remain.
    Originally posted by brownhandbag
    That.

It is well known about amongst the MSE members, it is a pity it hasn't been noticed by the BGs and FT
    “I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.”
    ― Billy Joel
    • Kymmie
    • By Kymmie 22nd May 17, 4:56 PM
    • 296 Posts
    • 959 Thanks
    Kymmie
    LOL oh how the mighty fall, G4 should of won X factor that series and now see how far they have gone
    s. X2 tickets for Itunes festival in London, Wagamamma's cookbook, Girls Aloud ticket bundle, Herbal essence dazzling shine range. Slumberdown bedding, Free Cadburys chocolate bar, Jellybeans, Bioderma Cleanser, X2 Susan Boyle tickets,X3 Cushelle koala's, The hut bluetooth speaker Headphones, Henry V open air theatre tickets
    • silverfox11
    • By silverfox11 25th May 17, 3:50 PM
    • 388 Posts
    • 1,312 Thanks
    silverfox11
    I have met lots of people over the years by going to record and book signs and standing outside Newcastle arena

I am a big take that fan have met them lots time, but I did win meet and greet when they came back in 2006 spent hour with them they or really lovely guys very down to earth ease to talk to

I won meet and greet with the monkees they were very nice spoken a lot to Davy Jones and his aunt talk lot to everyone, Mike nesbit was rather shy he only stay for short time Peter and Michael went round talking to people as well

Ant and Dec were there with there family we spent 2 hours back stage could stay longer as it was after show party

Met Peter Andrea, back street boys, Sean McGuire, lots of other meet and greet smash hits party they were all nice

I have met les mckeown from bay city rollers he was very funny nice to talk to, met David Essex on same day he was also nice

I met showaddywaddy after there concert in newcastle they were nice to talk to

I have met lots more people everyone I have met has been fine had no problems with any of them
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

103Posts Today

1,757Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin