Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • gettingready
    • By gettingready 24th Apr 17, 11:38 PM
    • 10,808Posts
    • 16,193Thanks
    gettingready
    My first ever foster babies :)
    • 24th Apr 17, 11:38 PM
    My first ever foster babies :) 24th Apr 17 at 11:38 PM
    Introducing a Mama Cat and her 3 babies - arrived on Friday, fostering those for Cats Protection

They are about 5 weeks old now and will be available for adoption via Waltham Forest Cats Protection with usual T&C

Mama Cat is an absolute sweetie, gorgeous long haired calico, very young herself - just wants cuddles and headbutts for those...

Last edited by gettingready; 24-04-2017 at 11:44 PM.
Page 2
    • fizz
    • By fizz 30th Apr 17, 10:11 PM
    • 741 Posts
    • 1,461 Thanks
    fizz
    You are so amazing to foster...could never do it as I would never want to let them go! xx Will stick to my rescue babies.x

fizz.x
    20p Savers Club 2013 #17 £7.80/£120.00
    • SensibleSarah
    • By SensibleSarah 6th May 17, 3:43 PM
    • 172 Posts
    • 240 Thanks
    SensibleSarah
    They are all lovely! I used to foster but am just too busy at the mo and my own 4 cats miss out as a result so I've had to stop this year. My dog is very kitten friendly so gets to spend time with foster babies but obviously my adult cats have to be kept separate. I wasn't ever that tempted to adopt any of the kittens I've fostered though - they are lovely & highly entertaining but it's very rewarding seeing them get new homes. Pretty sure I'd fail at fostering dogs though, so not doing that until I'm in a position to keep one if I did
    • Deep In Debt
    • By Deep In Debt 6th May 17, 6:49 PM
    • 7,875 Posts
    • 11,798 Thanks
    Deep In Debt
    Beautiful kitties. You are great to foster. I couldn't do it - mainly because my old ladies (rescues) wouldn't like it so it wouldn't be fair on them - they like the house and garden to themselves!
    • owlet
    • By owlet 7th May 17, 4:17 AM
    • 1,494 Posts
    • 1,449 Thanks
    owlet
    Aww they are just gorgeous. I'd be no good fostering, I'd fall in love and keep them all . Good on you!
    SPC 8 (2015) #485 TOTAL: £334.65
    SPC 9 (2016) #485 TOTAL £84
    SPC 10 (2017) # 485
    • gettingready
    • By gettingready 8th May 17, 7:56 PM
    • 10,808 Posts
    • 16,193 Thanks
    gettingready
    All babies gone and so is the mum. Had another 3 for few days and they also gone now. Miss them all...

Just stare a new job (today) so can not do it at the moment.

Unfortunately one of my cats, Fred, started attacking all my 3 other boys at home since the fosters arrived so do not think I could do more anyway.

Pity as really enjoyed having them here but Fred is absolutely vicious now , very unsettled. I just hope he calms back down
    • paddypaws101
    • By paddypaws101 13th May 17, 6:17 PM
    • 2,045 Posts
    • 2,449 Thanks
    paddypaws101
    I am so sorry to hear about Fred GR.
    I also had to stop fostering after the last litter outstayed their welcome due to illness and my boys decided to start peeing in the house in protest.
    I hope Fred soon calms down for you and that you are enjoying your new job.
    • mypet_dmv
    • By mypet_dmv 18th May 17, 9:47 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    mypet_dmv
    Thanks for share your kitties’ cute pictures. They are so cute and lovely.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

118Posts Today

1,563Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin