Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • cjv
    • By cjv 20th Apr 17, 9:10 PM
    • 57Posts
    • 31Thanks
    cjv
    giffgaff free credit report is updating daily
    • 20th Apr 17, 9:10 PM
    giffgaff free credit report is updating daily 20th Apr 17 at 9:10 PM
    I signed up to giffgaff's free credit report (same as noddle) recently, just to get an update before applying for my Barclaycard. The credit report seems to be updating on a daily basis! it is showing my new searches and an adjusted score every time I log in, also updates to financial account information etc. without having to wait a full month for a new report.

I am not sure if this is their intention, or a technical error, but just thought I would throw it out here in case anyone wants to give it a try.

edit: tried to post link but it called me a noob and said I am not allowed

google giffgaff free credit report and you can find it
Page 1
    • binaryuniverse
    • By binaryuniverse 20th Apr 17, 10:14 PM
    • 318 Posts
    • 133 Thanks
    binaryuniverse
    • 20th Apr 17, 10:14 PM
    • 20th Apr 17, 10:14 PM
    Cheers for the heads up. Seems even former giffgaff users can get in on this, if you were on their community forums. Which I am.

I'll see if I can confirm the daily updates you are seeing. Although I'm not planning too many new searches over the next few months.
    • cjv
    • By cjv 20th Apr 17, 10:24 PM
    • 57 Posts
    • 31 Thanks
    cjv
    • 20th Apr 17, 10:24 PM
    • 20th Apr 17, 10:24 PM
    You're welcome!
    I have never held a giffgaff sim card or other product, I just signed up for the free report so I assume it is open to anyone
    • stuart30
    • By stuart30 20th Apr 17, 10:54 PM
    • 495 Posts
    • 217 Thanks
    stuart30
    • 20th Apr 17, 10:54 PM
    • 20th Apr 17, 10:54 PM
    Just sign up and nice to have another way of looking at Call credit.

I wonder how much CRA get from credit card firms as i was 30% acceptance of Barclay card,yet 80% when checked via giff gaff...god love them..lol
    • binaryuniverse
    • By binaryuniverse 5th May 17, 6:36 AM
    • 318 Posts
    • 133 Thanks
    binaryuniverse
    • 5th May 17, 6:36 AM
    • 5th May 17, 6:36 AM
    It would appear you are correct, and this thing updates whenever you load it up.
    The personal searches appear (when you loaded the report) the day after you load it.
    Most of my accounts updated to end of last/beginning of this month yesterday.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

477Posts Today

4,687Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin