Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • JamboDP
    • By JamboDP 20th Apr 17, 5:54 PM
    • 30,328Posts
    • 6,506,685Thanks
    JamboDP
    E: 01/06 Win a trip to Berlin
    • 20th Apr 17, 5:54 PM
    E: 01/06 Win a trip to Berlin 20th Apr 17 at 5:54 PM
    GARDENERS WORLD

register/login

answer = Allianz Arena
    I do it just for fun and whatever I win is a bonus
Page 1
    • MG1LC
    • By MG1LC 20th Apr 17, 6:14 PM
    • 477 Posts
    • 19,617 Thanks
    MG1LC
    • 20th Apr 17, 6:14 PM
    • 20th Apr 17, 6:14 PM
    Thanks for posting, please note the prize does not include flights
    • IDeamOfFairies
    • By IDeamOfFairies 20th Apr 17, 6:15 PM
    • 1,727 Posts
    • 46,655 Thanks
    IDeamOfFairies
    • 20th Apr 17, 6:15 PM
    • 20th Apr 17, 6:15 PM
    Prize details

• We have one prize available to win. The prize is worth £355 and comprises of the following: a two-night stay for the winner and a companion at the Maritim Hotel Berlin in a twin or double room, including the Maritim's signature breakfast buffet; an evening meal for two people as half board on the day of arrival; two entry tickets to the International Garden Exhibition Berlin, valid for one day, including a cable car ride; free internet via cable, wi-fi and use of the swimming pool and a complimentary bottle of Maritim Sekt
    • The prize will be in the form of a voucher that is valid until Monday 16 October, when the International Garden Exhibition ends
    • The voucher is not valid during trade-fair or event periods
    • Please note: the prize does not include flights, transit to and from the hotel or transport around Berlin
    • The closing date of the competition is 11:55am, Thursday 1 June, 2017
    Yes, I know there is no "R" in the word dream in my username - it was setup in memory of my grandson
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,127Posts Today

7,516Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • As I've said before - energy price cap sounds good, and will likely be popular, but there's a big risk of making th? https://t.co/ubeV9vnmU7

• Just seen @IvoGraham doing stand up in a comedy club. Superb, witty, self depricating, clever stuff. Go see him if you get the chance

• RT @ChrissyNunn: New one from @Tesco today.. "The sale of Goods Act is just legislation, it's like a guideline, it's not law" @MartinSLewis?

• Follow Martin