Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • DavePollard
    • By DavePollard 20th Apr 17, 5:08 PM
    • 43Posts
    • 13Thanks
    DavePollard
    0 WOW
    Gatwick Airport Offical Long stay Car Park park discount codes
    • 20th Apr 17, 5:08 PM
    0 WOW
    Gatwick Airport Offical Long stay Car Park park discount codes 20th Apr 17 at 5:08 PM
    Several sites have advertised 20% off the long stay official parking at Gatwick Airport used the code SALE20, but it does not work. Has anyone else had any success with this code or know of any other code that currently works. 82 for a week is very expensive but with the 20% discount it becomes a lot more reasonable
    Last edited by DavePollard; 20-04-2017 at 5:16 PM.
Page 1
    • Dean'sDilemma
    • By Dean'sDilemma 20th Apr 17, 8:18 PM
    • 17 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    Dean'sDilemma
    • 20th Apr 17, 8:18 PM
    • 20th Apr 17, 8:18 PM
    The code SALE20 appears on numerous discount sites,but I agree it does not work. I was looking at parking at Gatwick South for a week at the official long term car park and agree the charge of 82 applies. Unfortunately there is no comeback if the codes on discount sites don't work. I am sure there must be a current discount code for the official long term car park but despite an extensive search I cannot find one. Perhaps someone reading this post can supply a promotional/discount code that actually works.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

960Posts Today

7,659Users online

Martin's Twitter