Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Trendyjenny
    • By Trendyjenny 20th Apr 17, 8:42 AM
    • 278Posts
    • 3,177Thanks
    Trendyjenny
    knitted wedding dress patterns
    • 20th Apr 17, 8:42 AM
    knitted wedding dress patterns 20th Apr 17 at 8:42 AM
    hi, I've decided that I want a crafted wedding, which means I will be making as much as possible. I have done google research to try to find knitted wedding dress and can only seem to find crotchet patterns or ones that are a dead end. any help appreciated. ( we not set date yet so have plenty of time )
    thanks in advance
Page 1
    • DD265
    • By DD265 21st Apr 17, 6:26 PM
    • 1,266 Posts
    • 3,186 Thanks
    DD265
    • 21st Apr 17, 6:26 PM
    • 21st Apr 17, 6:26 PM
    It depends how you want to look, I guess, as to how easy it'd be to find a pattern. I'd be tempted to buy a second hand dress and alter it as that could still be economical - or just knit a top to go with a skirt.

There are some patterns on here that might do: https://www.loveknitting.com/dress-knitting-patterns?for_pattern=243&p=1
    MBNA: £4382.94/£6000 - 27% paid
    Savings: £1000.00
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,184Posts Today

8,022Users online

Martin's Twitter