Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Lakshmi7
    • By Lakshmi7 20th Apr 17, 6:15 AM
    • 278,010Posts
    • 28,147,622Thanks
    Lakshmi7
    E: 13/05 Win A Three-Course Truffle Dinner For Four With Mr Truffle
    • 20th Apr 17, 6:15 AM
    E: 13/05 Win A Three-Course Truffle Dinner For Four With Mr Truffle 20th Apr 17 at 6:15 AM
    Foodism

Answer: 30
    It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
    Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
    the question is.
Page 1
    • Moneybot
    • By Moneybot 21st Apr 17, 2:16 PM
    • 5,688 Posts
    • 163,963 Thanks
    Moneybot
    • 21st Apr 17, 2:16 PM
    • 21st Apr 17, 2:16 PM
    Thanks

The winner has to select a location, date and time for the event. This has to happen anytime in June.

The winner has to select a menu from the 3 options offered by our chef.

The chef contacts the winner to confirm the details and answer any questions.

On the day of the event, the chef arrives approximately 2 hours before the start of service, bringing all ingredients.

The chef cooks and serves each dish.

Before leaving, the chef cleans everything up, leaving your kitchen spotless.
    Please note all references to "The Newt" are to my newt not to any other newt.

ps Yes I know the newt is my imaginary pet newt so is in fact a made up newt and the other newt or newts might be real newts but I don't care!!!!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

197Posts Today

1,232Users online

Martin's Twitter