Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Mazzone10
    • By Mazzone10 19th Apr 17, 10:11 PM
    • 17Posts
    • 1Thanks
    Mazzone10
    Private Parking charge.
    • 19th Apr 17, 10:11 PM
    Private Parking charge. 19th Apr 17 at 10:11 PM
    Hi all,

In November 16 I parked in Asda, Walsall. Basically the 1st two floors are Asda parking and the 3rd floor is private. It is not well signposted and I just assumed it belonged to Asda. I received a 60 fine for basically being there for 10 mins! The fine was issued by Elite Management.
    I used Private Parking Appeals Limited, they sent letters in November 16 and March this year appealing the ticket.
    Ellite Management, and their follow up companies keep ignoring PPA Ltd's letters and are now threatening a CCJ. The total now due is 208. I have been told by PPA to ignore any letters until I get a "letter before claim" but im just worried about rising costs and ultimately a CCJ. I've been told that the letters are threatening and not to call them.
    Any advice anyone?

Thanks in advance.
Page 1
    • AndyMc.....
    • By AndyMc..... 19th Apr 17, 10:16 PM
    • 540 Posts
    • 365 Thanks
    AndyMc.....
    • 19th Apr 17, 10:16 PM
    • 19th Apr 17, 10:16 PM
    You'll get better advice here.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=163
    • pogofish
    • By pogofish 20th Apr 17, 1:35 AM
    • 7,008 Posts
    • 6,984 Thanks
    pogofish
    • 20th Apr 17, 1:35 AM
    • 20th Apr 17, 1:35 AM
    Get yourself into the right forum, linked above read the Newbies Sticky carefully and post or get this thread moved there - Plenty of help awaits.
    • angrycrow
    • By angrycrow 20th Apr 17, 6:54 AM
    • 274 Posts
    • 185 Thanks
    angrycrow
    • 20th Apr 17, 6:54 AM
    • 20th Apr 17, 6:54 AM
    The third floor parking you are referring to is pay and display or permit most people who park up there are permit holders as a permit is only 34 a month. There is a very large very clear sign as you enter the car park before you pull to the right onto the ramp to the third floor stating only the first two floors are Asda.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,883Posts Today

4,423Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Just leaving Manchester after the funeral of my beloved grandma Gladys who passed away last night. https://t.co/nuC9ry5mP6

• The strange thing with a 4yr old is having to play & smile while inside feeling sick for those in trauma in my birth town #Manchester

• Just a quick ta-ta for now. I'm taking the week off for family time with mini and Mrs MSE. So I won't be here much. Back after the bank hol

• Follow Martin