Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • geek84
    • By geek84 19th Apr 17, 2:10 PM
    • 1,012Posts
    • 105Thanks
    geek84
    How to view most recent posts in Linked In?
    • 19th Apr 17, 2:10 PM
    How to view most recent posts in Linked In? 19th Apr 17 at 2:10 PM
    Good Afternoon Folks

I hope you’re all well. I go on linked in about twice a day. How do I find out the most recent posts sent by other people in (say) the last 6 hours, so I don't miss out on anything? Would it be the same procedure whether viewing the site on a desktop or on a mobile phone?

Thanks
Page 1
    • danthemoneysavingman
    • By danthemoneysavingman 20th Apr 17, 10:36 AM
    • 1,214 Posts
    • 513 Thanks
    danthemoneysavingman
    • 20th Apr 17, 10:36 AM
    • 20th Apr 17, 10:36 AM
    LinkedIn has very limited user control over the content shown and they aren't particularly interested in changing that (I found from various emails about such I've sent them from time to time).

Until enough ppl raise sch requests nothing will be done I guess!

Does it stop you using LinkedIn though? If not then they're not gonna be inclined to do anything. I guess.

Discuss ;-)
    • geek84
    • By geek84 20th Apr 17, 10:45 AM
    • 1,012 Posts
    • 105 Thanks
    geek84
    • 20th Apr 17, 10:45 AM
    • 20th Apr 17, 10:45 AM
    Thanks Dan.

It doesn't stop me from using linked in but since I go on it about twice a day I don't want to see the same posts again and again - this is time consuming. Ideally I want to see more recent posts or posts since my last visit.
    • danthemoneysavingman
    • By danthemoneysavingman 20th Apr 17, 10:53 AM
    • 1,214 Posts
    • 513 Thanks
    danthemoneysavingman
    • 20th Apr 17, 10:53 AM
    • 20th Apr 17, 10:53 AM
    I'd be interested to see what they say to you when you ask LinkedIn themselves, if you feel like sharing that.

THnx
    • JP1978
    • By JP1978 21st Apr 17, 9:39 PM
    • 253 Posts
    • 206 Thanks
    JP1978
    • 21st Apr 17, 9:39 PM
    • 21st Apr 17, 9:39 PM
    I do agree that seeing recent posts would be better - most the time I see posts that are several weeks old - its no wonder that the less observant like posts that are old, which then seems to push them back up to the top.
    • Hoseman
    • By Hoseman 22nd Apr 17, 7:05 PM
    • 329 Posts
    • 172 Thanks
    Hoseman
    • 22nd Apr 17, 7:05 PM
    • 22nd Apr 17, 7:05 PM
    In your feed at the top right hand side there is an option to change what you view to recent. That should do the trick. I dont think you can change this permanently so it has to be done manually every time.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

103Posts Today

1,811Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin