Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • cannyscot
    • By cannyscot 19th Apr 17, 1:25 PM
    • 1,017Posts
    • 724Thanks
    cannyscot
    Cross Country -Free changes to Advance tixs
    • 19th Apr 17, 1:25 PM
    Cross Country -Free changes to Advance tixs 19th Apr 17 at 1:25 PM
    I booked advance tickets and had to change dates-assumed I would lose £65 but was able to change online for FREE -had to pay and 5 days later get a refund but very happy.

Will book cross country now as have lost out a couple of times recently due to illness.

Needs to be by collection or post tickets ... but I now don't collect my tickets from machine till the last moment to safeguard tickets as after years of train travel saves lost tickets/non printed e-tickets etc. Just need to safeguard credit card. I have been able in the past to retrieve tickets via Cross Country when I lost the credit card as they sorted it whereas Virgin-disaster if you lose credit card .
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

390Posts Today

2,706Users online

Martin's Twitter