Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • pbsmiles
    • By pbsmiles 19th Apr 17, 12:57 PM
    • 98Posts
    • 58Thanks
    pbsmiles
    Recommendations for House Insurance
    • 19th Apr 17, 12:57 PM
    Recommendations for House Insurance 19th Apr 17 at 12:57 PM
    I have never rented before but will be moving into my first rental property in a few weeks.

I know that the landlord is liable for the Buildings Insurance and that I need to get the contents for my own items.

Does anyone have any advice for recommendations on this please.

Thank you.
Page 1
    • hazyjo
    • By hazyjo 19th Apr 17, 1:05 PM
    • 9,796 Posts
    • 12,418 Thanks
    hazyjo
    • 19th Apr 17, 1:05 PM
    • 19th Apr 17, 1:05 PM
    Way too many variables. Just go onto a comparison site and see what quotes you get.

Jx
    2017 wins: Opera tickets; film preview; lipstick; Ideal Home Show tickets + afternoon tea & bottle of Champagne; 2 cases of NKD; notebook; bath rack; books; film Premiere; Broadchurch DVDs; lipbalms; hamper (food/wine/Echo Dot/Jo Malone goodies); Avon lippies; cowhide rug; Windsor luxury break, foundation; Flybe flight
    • always_sunny
    • By always_sunny 19th Apr 17, 1:11 PM
    • 3,456 Posts
    • 3,681 Thanks
    always_sunny
    • 19th Apr 17, 1:11 PM
    • 19th Apr 17, 1:11 PM
    https://www.comparethemarket.com/ or similar, put your details in and see the result.
    Do read through the different policies as they might be slightly different.
    Expat with an EU passport
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,131Posts Today

6,496Users online

Martin's Twitter