Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • thegirlsmum
    • By thegirlsmum 19th Apr 17, 12:11 PM
    • 96Posts
    • 64Thanks
    thegirlsmum
    pairing iphone to nissan quashquai
    • 19th Apr 17, 12:11 PM
    pairing iphone to nissan quashquai 19th Apr 17 at 12:11 PM
    didn't know whether this should be in phones or motoring, so sorry if its in the wrong place.
    my bluetooth connection keeps dropping off from my car. ive looked on youtube but can't work out what to do. apple have done a diagnostics test and said the phone is fine.im toldim just not connecting it correctly.

ive tried it with the car on,phone is bluetooth turned on, ipressthe "phone" button, hit pair device, go to my settings and the phone seems to be trying to connect. car screen says input pin ( i know its 1234) but not sure how to input the pin?

these youtube videos dont seem that easy to follow and my husband is even worse with these sorts of things.
    where can i get a written bullet point type of instruction?
Page 1
    • thegirlsmum
    • By thegirlsmum 19th Apr 17, 1:23 PM
    • 96 Posts
    • 64 Thanks
    thegirlsmum
    • 19th Apr 17, 1:23 PM
    • 19th Apr 17, 1:23 PM
    ive rung nissan dealers and it seems to be a recognised problem. now it seems it has to be taken in for testing.
    • TadleyBaggie
    • By TadleyBaggie 19th Apr 17, 5:30 PM
    • 2,213 Posts
    • 1,599 Thanks
    TadleyBaggie
    • 19th Apr 17, 5:30 PM
    • 19th Apr 17, 5:30 PM
    It's a Qashqai. I've no problem with BT in my 2015 model, what model year is yours?
    • thegirlsmum
    • By thegirlsmum 28th Apr 17, 6:40 PM
    • 96 Posts
    • 64 Thanks
    thegirlsmum
    • 28th Apr 17, 6:40 PM
    • 28th Apr 17, 6:40 PM
    garage said nothing wrong with the car but they reset the settings and phone started to work on bouetooth again,for all of 3days. rang garage and now they are talking about car not being able to "sustain compatability". basically they are saying tough. thankfully i plan to change the car later in the year.

its 2015 but no satnav etc. bit disappointed really.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,528Posts Today

8,634Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • The strange thing with a 4yr old is having to play & smile while inside feeling sick for those in trauma in my birth town #Manchester

• Just a quick ta-ta for now. I'm taking the week off for family time with mini and Mrs MSE. So I won't be here much. Back after the bank hol

• Ugh another one trying it! Beware https://t.co/Ab9fCRA76F

• Follow Martin