Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • lazzareo
    • By lazzareo 19th Apr 17, 11:05 AM
    • 14Posts
    • 4Thanks
    lazzareo
    Kitchen respray
    • 19th Apr 17, 11:05 AM
    Kitchen respray 19th Apr 17 at 11:05 AM
    I have just moved into a house with an old 90's style wooden kitchen. The cabinets appear good quality but very dated in looks and the worktops need replacing.

I have read about kitchen respray companies to refresh the kitchen at a lower cost but has anyone got any experience of this?

I wondered whether they are any good?
    How much they cost?
    Any recommendations of companies I could use?

I live in the Stockport area.

Thanks
Page 1
    • Private Church
    • By Private Church 19th Apr 17, 5:41 PM
    • 219 Posts
    • 501 Thanks
    Private Church
    • 19th Apr 17, 5:41 PM
    • 19th Apr 17, 5:41 PM
    Many of the small car body repair workshops have diversified into spraying furniture.

I get a small local one to spray the wardorbes and kitchens I make.
    • mishkanorman
    • By mishkanorman 19th Apr 17, 10:15 PM
    • 4,010 Posts
    • 7,282 Thanks
    mishkanorman
    • 19th Apr 17, 10:15 PM
    • 19th Apr 17, 10:15 PM
    Join the fb group diy on a budget, lots of posts on there of people painting their own cupboards, you may find you could do a good enough job yourself !
    Bow Ties ARE cool

"Just because you are offended, doesnt mean you are right" Ricky Gervais
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,253Posts Today

8,450Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin