Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • ballisticbrian
    • By ballisticbrian 19th Apr 17, 8:23 AM
    • 3,055Posts
    • 1,781Thanks
    ballisticbrian
    Changing Primary Address & Phone Number
    • 19th Apr 17, 8:23 AM
    Changing Primary Address & Phone Number 19th Apr 17 at 8:23 AM
    eBay Changing Primary Address & Phone Number

I can see the way to change your primary address on the system in Account > Addresses > Registration address.

and I don't know if there's a delay in updating listings to appear as the business address at the bottom of the page, however I worked out if you do any edit to the listing it will pull through the new address, however NOT the phone number.

Are you stuck with old phone numbers on listings forever? Any help appreciated. !!!
    Warning: any unnecessary disclaimers appearing under my posts do not bear any connection with reality, either intended, accidental or otherwise. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Page 1
    • theonlywayisup
    • By theonlywayisup 19th Apr 17, 9:22 AM
    • 10,710 Posts
    • 7,166 Thanks
    theonlywayisup
    • 19th Apr 17, 9:22 AM
    • 19th Apr 17, 9:22 AM
    Account - Site Preferences - Business seller preferences - Business seller information on the View item page - edit.

Then do a bulk edit but don't edit anything, just file/submit. If it doesn't work you need to ring CS as there are issues with it.
    • ballisticbrian
    • By ballisticbrian 19th Apr 17, 11:30 AM
    • 3,055 Posts
    • 1,781 Thanks
    ballisticbrian
    • 19th Apr 17, 11:30 AM
    • 19th Apr 17, 11:30 AM
    Yay it works! How convoluted!
    Warning: any unnecessary disclaimers appearing under my posts do not bear any connection with reality, either intended, accidental or otherwise. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

558Posts Today

5,838Users online

Martin's Twitter