Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • laura84gr
    • By laura84gr 19th Apr 17, 5:23 AM
    • 38Posts
    • 58Thanks
    laura84gr
    Current Account Switching
    • 19th Apr 17, 5:23 AM
    Current Account Switching 19th Apr 17 at 5:23 AM
    Hi just looking for some advice please.

I currently have 2 BOS vantage current accounts, one Nationwide (with regular saver) and one HSBC (with regular saver). My plan was to open my 3rd BOS in two months time. I now think I would like to open a 1st direct account to get the regular saver and the switching bonus.....would it be possible to do this with the 3rd BOS account?

How long does a current account need to be open for you to get switching bonus?
Page 1
    • chockydavid1983
    • By chockydavid1983 19th Apr 17, 12:22 PM
    • 385 Posts
    • 221 Thanks
    chockydavid1983
    • 19th Apr 17, 12:22 PM
    • 19th Apr 17, 12:22 PM
    I did a similar thing last year, albeit with different accounts. I imagine BOS -> FD will be fine as they're different institutions. There is no minimum amount of time you need to hold the account for- I did it as soon as I had the new bank's details.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,944Posts Today

6,860Users online

Martin's Twitter