Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • the shreksta
    • By the shreksta 18th Apr 17, 6:57 PM
    • 16Posts
    • 3Thanks
    the shreksta
    natwest increased my credit card limit after my mortgage offer........should i worry
    • 18th Apr 17, 6:57 PM
    natwest increased my credit card limit after my mortgage offer........should i worry 18th Apr 17 at 6:57 PM
    we had our mortgage offer from halifax around 3 weeks ago so everything is going ahead as planned.
    last week i had an alert from equifax which shown that i have recently applied for more credit (my heart sunk as i havent done that at all) it was a £500 increase to my natwest credit card and i remember a letter coming through around a month ago stating that they will increase it but i completley forgot about it as i have been mega busy at work.

the credit card has a 0 balance on it and thats how it will stay.

should i be worried that nearer the time halifax will re-check me and see that and pull their offer?
Page 1
    • zx81
    • By zx81 18th Apr 17, 6:58 PM
    • 11,220 Posts
    • 11,179 Thanks
    zx81
    • 18th Apr 17, 6:58 PM
    • 18th Apr 17, 6:58 PM
    I doubt £500 additional credit is going to be a deal breaker.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,917Posts Today

5,940Users online

Martin's Twitter