Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • RubyMaria
    • By RubyMaria 6th Apr 17, 10:19 AM
    • 7Posts
    • 54Thanks
    RubyMaria
    Plum - Automatic Money Saving App
    • 6th Apr 17, 10:19 AM
    Plum - Automatic Money Saving App 6th Apr 17 at 10:19 AM
    I've started saving with Plum, there's 3% interest on all savings which is better than the initial interest percentage that it's rival Chip.
    The referrer will receive 25 in their savings per 3 referrals made. Happy to change the code one I've received my three referrals
    There is not an app download for this bot, it is all done through FB messenger, very easy to use!

Here's my referral link:
    friends.withplum.com/r/4MLvWR
    Last edited by RubyMaria; 06-04-2017 at 10:27 AM. Reason: To include more about the service & referral reward
Page 1
    • emmaglet
    • By emmaglet 18th Apr 17, 6:22 PM
    • 1,219 Posts
    • 9,688 Thanks
    emmaglet
    • 18th Apr 17, 6:22 PM
    Plum - get 25 for referring 3 friends
    • 18th Apr 17, 6:22 PM
    Plum has recently launched and helps you to save money by communicating with it through Facebook messenger! Yep, this blows my mind too.

You sign up and connect your bank account, then Plum will monitor your spending and start squirrelling away some money into savings. It will never take you into your overdraft, and you can withdraw it when you need to.

Takes about a day to withdraw.

The referral bonus is that for every 3 friends you refer, you get 25 put into your Plum account, which you can withdraw.

Referral link: https://friends.withplum.com/r/Wgi7V8
    None referral link: www.withplum.com

Enjoy!
    I like to make money
    Best wins: 3,000 luxury holiday, holiday in Cornwall, 250 Murad Skincare hamper, angle grinder

Make 10 a day challenger - it pays for trips to Florida!
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 18th Apr 17, 8:37 PM
    • 31,228 Posts
    • 36,921 Thanks
    Browntoa
    • 18th Apr 17, 8:37 PM
    • 18th Apr 17, 8:37 PM
    Merged new thread with existing
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I'm a volunteer to help them run smoothly and I can move and merge posts there. However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • RSKC
    • By RSKC 7th Jun 17, 10:20 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    RSKC
    • 7th Jun 17, 10:20 AM
    • 7th Jun 17, 10:20 AM
    Hi, I've been using Plum too. I find that it's more efficient at saving than Chip. Smaller amounts more often. Here is my referral link if anyone would like to use it. The referrer gets 25 per 3 referrals:

friends.withplum.com/r/ty56hM

Thank you in advance!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

314Posts Today

2,116Users online

Martin's Twitter