Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Mrs Money
    • By Mrs Money 18th Apr 17, 12:41 PM
    • 1,582Posts
    • 7,187Thanks
    Mrs Money
    Returning a parcel to eBay seller via Hermes
    • 18th Apr 17, 12:41 PM
    Returning a parcel to eBay seller via Hermes 18th Apr 17 at 12:41 PM
    I have an item to return to an eBay seller. She has sent me a Hermes label to put on the parcel. I've contacted my local Hermes courier who I know, but she says she has no instructions to collect it.
    Last week I put the tracking number in to the website and got the message that they were " waiting for my parcel" . So far, nothing.
    Anyone know what I do now? I have no experience of using couriers!
Page 1
    • Flyonthewall
    • By Flyonthewall 18th Apr 17, 1:02 PM
    • 4,145 Posts
    • 2,821 Thanks
    Flyonthewall
    • 18th Apr 17, 1:02 PM
    • 18th Apr 17, 1:02 PM
    You probably need to take it to the shop and hand it over to MyHermes yourself. Sellers paying for labels are more likely to pay for a return label that requires you to take it to a shop than to arrange a collection as they wouldn't know when you were free.

So unless you've made arrangements with the seller for them to pass onto the courier about a collection they'll be expecting you to drop the parcel off.
    • mrcol1000
    • By mrcol1000 18th Apr 17, 2:02 PM
    • 4,274 Posts
    • 3,691 Thanks
    mrcol1000
    • 18th Apr 17, 2:02 PM
    • 18th Apr 17, 2:02 PM
    As above. You can find your local shop here, they are normally local grocery stores. You just need to stick the label on the parcel (not covering the barcode) and hand it over.

https://www.myhermes.co.uk/parcelshop-finder.html
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

124Posts Today

2,314Users online

Martin's Twitter