Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Surfermom
    • By Surfermom 17th Apr 17, 9:38 PM
    • 1,260Posts
    • 16,913Thanks
    Surfermom
    Dorset cereals exchange tokens for free box of Muesli
    • 17th Apr 17, 9:38 PM
    Dorset cereals exchange tokens for free box of Muesli 17th Apr 17 at 9:38 PM
    Apologies if this has already been posted elsewhere but I've only just spotted it and didn't want others to miss out.

For anyone that does the daily spins on Dorset cereals and has hundreds of tokens that they never use, there is currently an offer on the site where you can exchange 150 tokens for a free box of muesli, 2 varieties to choose from.

You need to click on the 'collect tokens' tab and then select offers.

Not sure how long this is valid for.
Page 3
    • Bewlay
    • By Bewlay 20th Jun 17, 2:16 PM
    • 232 Posts
    • 6,577 Thanks
    Bewlay
    Exchange 100 tokens for Nutty Granola now on.
    Chameleon, Comedian, Corinthian and Caricature
    • martinsnest
    • By martinsnest 20th Jun 17, 4:23 PM
    • 1,435 Posts
    • 3,917 Thanks
    martinsnest
    Well that didn't last long!!!

"currently out of stock" !!!!
    • trefre1
    • By trefre1 23rd Jun 17, 2:14 PM
    • 86 Posts
    • 323 Thanks
    trefre1
    Update on token redeemed cereals received today from Dorset

"Hello

Thanks for getting in touch and apologies for the delay in getting back to you. We have been utterly overwhelmed with the popularity with our new limited edition spiced carrot and apple flavour.

We’ve recently started offering our products instead of the previous vouchers and have been so impressed with how many people would like to try it. (So impressed that we’ve had a bit of catching up to do!)

We’re so sorry in the delay in sending this out to you but we haven’t forgetton anyone and it will arrive next week.

We are really excited to be offering our products and don’t want this to stop- however there will be periods of time where we are out of stock as at the moment we can’t keep up with the volumes- we hope you understand.

Thank you for your patience and loyalty whilst we continue to deliver fantastic cereals and lovely free offers on our website.

Have a lovely week and enjoy the sunshine!"
    • ren4
    • By ren4 23rd Jun 17, 4:43 PM
    • 159 Posts
    • 8,139 Thanks
    ren4
    Berry Granola - exchange 100 tokens
    • Surfermom
    • By Surfermom 11th Jul 17, 3:27 PM
    • 1,260 Posts
    • 16,913 Thanks
    Surfermom
    Just wondering if anybody ever received the carrot and apple muesli. I ordered a box back in May and have never had it.
    • sheils6
    • By sheils6 11th Jul 17, 3:30 PM
    • 14,961 Posts
    • 103,670 Thanks
    sheils6
    Just wondering if anybody ever received the carrot and apple muesli. I ordered a box back in May and have never had it.
    Originally posted by Surfermom
    No I never got mine either.
    July wins :- Marstens T-shirt £100 Ticketmaster £1 x2 GfK £76.50 Quidco
    • dontone
    • By dontone 11th Jul 17, 4:35 PM
    • 3,640 Posts
    • 10,391 Thanks
    dontone
    I ordered one of those scoops around the same time and never received it - wasted 10 whole tokens
    Be Lucky
    BEST EVER WINS WON IN ORDER (so far) = Sony Camcorder, 32" lcd telly, micro ipod hifi, Ipod Nano, Playstation 3, Andrex Jackpup, Holiday to USA, nintendo wii, Liverpool vs Everton tickets, £250 Reward Your thirst, £500 Pepsi, p&o rotterdam trip, perfume hamper, Dr Who stamp set, steam cleaner.

comping = nowt more thrillin' than winnin'
    • Makeandsave
    • By Makeandsave 11th Jul 17, 5:45 PM
    • 2,673 Posts
    • 22,063 Thanks
    Makeandsave
    Nope i never got mine either
    July wins: Picnic Hamper & Books Worth Over £100, Blue demni short sleeve top, Despicable Me 3 magnet set.
    • Blulu
    • By Blulu 11th Jul 17, 6:17 PM
    • 4,941 Posts
    • 82,455 Thanks
    Blulu
    I emailed them about this yesterday. if they tell me, I'll tell you.

Blu X
    I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I'm going to learn, I must do it by listening - Larry King
    • topaz13
    • By topaz13 12th Jul 17, 12:29 PM
    • 72 Posts
    • 136 Thanks
    topaz13
    I've ordered 4 boxes, the last being the carrot and apple one back in May. I only ever received the first one that I ordered, but my tokens were taken for all 4.
    I also sent an email asking where the boxes were and received exactly the same reply as above. But despite stating it would arrive 'next week', it never did.
    At least it would be nice to get the tokens refunded if they have no intention of supplying the goods!
    • kal56
    • By kal56 12th Jul 17, 3:32 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    kal56
    Still no cereal received
    Spent lots of tokens over the last 3 months for boxes of Muesli and Granola but have not received any of them despite chasing them several times, it takes ages to get a reply and then they usually say that they have been sent but this seems to be happening to other people as well, they need to sort their customer services out and stop fobbing us off.
    • Blulu
    • By Blulu 14th Jul 17, 12:02 PM
    • 4,941 Posts
    • 82,455 Thanks
    Blulu
    I didn't get any reply yet to my email. So I messaged them on FB about an hour ago. I just got this reply:

"Hi Louise, thanks for getting in touch. We're having some serious supply chain issues which are causing cereal to be out of stock and long delays. I'd love to send you vouchers instead- what's the best address to send this to? Thanks, Lizzie"

If you want to do the same, here is their FB link: https://www.facebook.com/dorsetcereals

Blu X
    I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I'm going to learn, I must do it by listening - Larry King
    • Newnan
    • By Newnan 14th Jul 17, 12:42 PM
    • 355 Posts
    • 3,323 Thanks
    Newnan
    My spiced carrot and apple muesli, ordered on 17th May, has just arrived
    • Marg2k8
    • By Marg2k8 14th Jul 17, 1:06 PM
    • 3,942 Posts
    • 143,903 Thanks
    Marg2k8
    How do you know when you ordered it? I know I ordered about three different boxes, but cannot remember when and it has not yet arrived.

• Stardust7
    • By Stardust7 14th Jul 17, 1:42 PM
    • 86 Posts
    • 116 Thanks
    Stardust7
    How do you know when you ordered it? I know I ordered about three different boxes, but cannot remember when and it has not yet arrived.
    Originally posted by Marg2k8
    I have ordered mine on 20/06 and received confirmation e-mail. I haven't received my box yet though.
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 14th Jul 17, 2:22 PM
    • 33,811 Posts
    • 215,681 Thanks
    mjm3346
    Originally posted by Marg2k8
    When you order they send an email confirming it, I have dates of

17/05, 9/06, 12/06, 20/06 and 23/06

(spiced carrot, chocolate, honey, nutty and berry)
    • GW78
    • By GW78 14th Jul 17, 2:54 PM
    • 263 Posts
    • 6,443 Thanks
    GW78
    Spiced carrot arrived today!
    • Marg2k8
    • By Marg2k8 14th Jul 17, 6:01 PM
    • 3,942 Posts
    • 143,903 Thanks
    Marg2k8
    Thanks everyone. I probably deleted the emails without even realising.

• sheils6
    • By sheils6 15th Jul 17, 9:09 AM
    • 14,961 Posts
    • 103,670 Thanks
    sheils6
    My spiced carrot flavour arrived this morning too (ordered 17th May)
    Hopefully they are getting themselves organised
    July wins :- Marstens T-shirt £100 Ticketmaster £1 x2 GfK £76.50 Quidco
    • Makeandsave
    • By Makeandsave 15th Jul 17, 10:41 AM
    • 2,673 Posts
    • 22,063 Thanks
    Makeandsave
    My life is exciting i got mine today
    July wins: Picnic Hamper & Books Worth Over £100, Blue demni short sleeve top, Despicable Me 3 magnet set.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,580Posts Today

6,064Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin