Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Surfermom
    • By Surfermom 17th Apr 17, 9:38 PM
    • 1,252Posts
    • 16,236Thanks
    Surfermom
    Dorset cereals exchange tokens for free box of Muesli
    • 17th Apr 17, 9:38 PM
    Dorset cereals exchange tokens for free box of Muesli 17th Apr 17 at 9:38 PM
    Apologies if this has already been posted elsewhere but I've only just spotted it and didn't want others to miss out.

For anyone that does the daily spins on Dorset cereals and has hundreds of tokens that they never use, there is currently an offer on the site where you can exchange 150 tokens for a free box of muesli, 2 varieties to choose from.

You need to click on the 'collect tokens' tab and then select offers.

Not sure how long this is valid for.
Page 2
    • happysaz133
    • By happysaz133 25th Apr 17, 11:43 AM
    • 819 Posts
    • 13,904 Thanks
    happysaz133
    Oh I am gutted I missed the cereals offer! I have so many tokens. Still, I have claimed a scoop, better than not using the tokens
    GOAL - win 72 prizes in 2016.
    SO FAR - 29!
    • Makeandsave
    • By Makeandsave 12th May 17, 10:07 AM
    • 2,647 Posts
    • 21,801 Thanks
    Makeandsave
    Sorry, I forgot to post back here, I got both my boxes 2 weeks ago claimed on the same day and one arrived after the other, Both full boxes and a both very nice.
    May Wins: Doctor Who / Mr Men books, Mauro Dirago's 'Rewind' Album, 10 Costa Coffee EGift Card. 10 amazon voucher, 25 shopping vouchers, Frank & Lola dvd, The Halcyon dvd, Pet Fountain.
    • ren4
    • By ren4 17th May 17, 5:24 PM
    • 155 Posts
    • 7,967 Thanks
    ren4
    Noticed today -
    Claim Carrot & Apple Muesli with 130 tokens
    • Blulu
    • By Blulu 17th May 17, 6:46 PM
    • 4,840 Posts
    • 80,856 Thanks
    Blulu
    Noticed today -
    Claim Carrot & Apple Muesli with 130 tokens
    Originally posted by ren4
    I just came here to post the same. Linky: https://www.dorsetcereals.co.uk/collect-and-win/tokens/dorset-cereals-offers/

Blu X
    I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I'm going to learn, I must do it by listening - Larry King
    • Makeandsave
    • By Makeandsave 17th May 17, 7:19 PM
    • 2,647 Posts
    • 21,801 Thanks
    Makeandsave
    Thank you i had 137 points, I knew playing this game would pay of lol. I see there is also a scoop but out of stock.
    May Wins: Doctor Who / Mr Men books, Mauro Dirago's 'Rewind' Album, 10 Costa Coffee EGift Card. 10 amazon voucher, 25 shopping vouchers, Frank & Lola dvd, The Halcyon dvd, Pet Fountain.
    • Blulu
    • By Blulu 22nd May 17, 9:16 PM
    • 4,840 Posts
    • 80,856 Thanks
    Blulu
    If anyone is interested they are offering more scoops, in exchange for 10 tokens: https://www.dorsetcereals.co.uk/collect-and-win/tokens/dorset-cereals-offers/

Blu X
    I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I'm going to learn, I must do it by listening - Larry King
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,974Posts Today

12,642Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • The strange thing with a 4yr old is having to play & smile while inside feeling sick for those in trauma in my birth town #Manchester

• Just a quick ta-ta for now. I'm taking the week off for family time with mini and Mrs MSE. So I won't be here much. Back after the bank hol

• Ugh another one trying it! Beware https://t.co/Ab9fCRA76F

• Follow Martin