Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • gman41
    • By gman41 17th Apr 17, 3:10 PM
    • 32Posts
    • 4Thanks
    gman41
    PPI, what to do with Yorkshire Bank
    • 17th Apr 17, 3:10 PM
    PPI, what to do with Yorkshire Bank 17th Apr 17 at 3:10 PM
    The Yorkshire Bank did get fined for destroying records on Accounts with PPI on them, I wrote to them in 2014, they replied and said they would get back to me with my PPI complaint, I wrote again recently and they did not bother in getting back to me!

Has anyone had any recent luck getting PPI back from them recently?

G.
Page 1
    • dunstonh
    • By dunstonh 17th Apr 17, 4:54 PM
    • 89,852 Posts
    • 55,457 Thanks
    dunstonh
    • 17th Apr 17, 4:54 PM
    • 17th Apr 17, 4:54 PM
    Has anyone had any recent luck getting PPI back from them recently?
    Yes they have.
    • sun73
    • By sun73 18th Apr 17, 5:28 PM
    • 335 Posts
    • 107 Thanks
    sun73
    • 18th Apr 17, 5:28 PM
    Yorkshire bank ppi
    • 18th Apr 17, 5:28 PM
    Try phoning the bank's PPI helpline and ask for an update, number's on the website. Yorkshire Bank are reviewing all their PPI complaints, its a huge task, but you should have heard something by now.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

323Posts Today

3,029Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LordsEconCom: On Tuesday Martin Lewis, Hannah Morrish & Shakira Martin gave evidence to the Cttee. Read the full transcript here: https?

• Ta ta for now. Half term's starting, so I'm exchanging my MoneySavingExpert hat for one that says Daddy in big letters. See you in a week.

• RT @thismorning: Can @MartinSLewis' deals save YOU cash? ???? https://t.co/igbHCwzeiN

• Follow Martin