Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • PurpleFairy26
    • By PurpleFairy26 17th Apr 17, 7:31 AM
    • 1,733Posts
    • 11,703Thanks
    PurpleFairy26
    What small DFW things will you do this week. W/c 17th April
    • 17th Apr 17, 7:31 AM
    What small DFW things will you do this week. W/c 17th April 17th Apr 17 at 7:31 AM
    When we start out on the DFW trail we do loads of "big stuff" that makes quite a difference to our situation. These include having our lightbulb moment, cutting up the credit cards and cancelling Sky and the gym.

But once we have done the bigger stuff, we often feel that we are not making the same amount of progress, when in fact the small steps are helping us form good financial habits and helping us get closer everyday to staying in control and becoming debt free, or staying debt free.

Examples could be hanging washing out instead of using the tumble dryer or leaving your purse/wallet at home to avoid the risk of spending.

So be proud of those small steps, they really are important
Page 4
    • crazy_cat_lady
    • By crazy_cat_lady 20th Apr 17, 9:04 AM
    • 3,330 Posts
    • 27,467 Thanks
    crazy_cat_lady
    Morning all
    Today's plans include
    marking
    tutoring later
    minimal housework
    relaxation
    crochet
    sleep
    Where on Earth have my Easter holidays gone? I'm gutted that a fortnight at work doesn't go by this quickly You lot are putting me to shame with all of your gardening and decorating stuff. My house and garden are shabby but I don't care enough to do anything about it. I think I'm going to save up and pay someone to decorate my house for me I never used to be such a lazy human being - I don't know what has happened to me in recent years
    Not much else to report. I'm really hoping for a nsd today so fingers crossed.
    NST June#24 NSD 8/15 RYSAW17 #1 £412.74 20p Savers #88 £1 a day for Xmas # DFD 6 Nov 15 - paid £28,447
    • FatVonD
    • By FatVonD 20th Apr 17, 9:28 AM
    • 4,557 Posts
    • 17,222 Thanks
    FatVonD
    Morning pop pickers,

DNMS, it sucks when you find out you can't trust someone you thought was a friend.

I've remembered to bring food today, YS smoked salmon and king prawn sandwich, dontcha know and the last of some wrinkly grapes.

I managed to get some washing up done this morning (they literally had every plate/ bowl and bit of cutlery in their room) and I've put the next lot in to soak.

The bin men come today which is a relief as it's pretty full and I have a door mat I need to bury in there next time. DSGG tripped, went to grab a door handle and accidentally smashed a small pane of glass in the door so lots of shards in the mat.

Will catch up with you all again later
    Make £5 a day in July £65.73/£155 (June £251.22, May£119.33, April £236.24, March £106.74, Feb £40.99, Jan £98.54)
    • spendaholic
    • By spendaholic 20th Apr 17, 9:53 AM
    • 1,430 Posts
    • 7,505 Thanks
    spendaholic
    Thanks for the welcome.

I was late to the party this week, so still a few things on my list to cross off. Another one done yesterday, though. I need to crack on with work and get it invoiced rather than faff on the internet, but at least I managed to complete the WiP yesterday so I can start the next one today. Also, Thursday is shopping day, so there's another I can cross off at the end of today.

* sow more veg seeds (to bring grocery bill down)
    * spend just £75 on shopping this week (2 adults, 3 pets, inc toiletries and detergents)
    * ring around creditors for balances for StepChange annual review
    * PAY OFF FOUR! debts - 1 cleared, 1 with FFS, 1 very teeny tiny balance, 1 even had a credit!
    * work out income for StepChange annual review
    * work out expenses for StepChange annual review
    * complete StepChange annual review
    * work out income for annual tax return
    * work out expenses for annual tax return
    * complete annual tax return
    * finish current work in progress (WiP) so I can invoice on Friday (am freelance)
    * start new WiP, so I can invoice next Friday (am still freelance)
    * bake at the weekend rather than buy cake & puddings
    Highest debt: £35k (2005); Current debt: £7k (2017)
    July GC: £300 (£75)
    June GC: £375 (£71/£59/£70/£101/£64 = £365)

MY WINS

2 tickets to see the Harlem Globetrotters; designer cat food caddy; £2,500 cash; £36 cash; Jesus Christ Superstar tickets + 2 t-shirts; Creative Craft Show tickets; Birmingham City v Barnsley FC tickets; Marillion tickets; Beyond the Pole DVD; £1,000 cash; Legend of the Guardians goody bag; Dancing on Ice tickets; Barnsley FC v Millwall tickets
    • xxxJOJOxxx
    • By xxxJOJOxxx 20th Apr 17, 10:12 AM
    • 107 Posts
    • 904 Thanks
    xxxJOJOxxx
    Morning Everyone

Today's little listy

~ walk most of today's journey to work (all the way, if time)
    ~ cash in receipt for work, which I forgot about last week
    ~bf is cooking tea at his tonight, so no need to pick any bits up tonight
    ~ plan meals for tomorrow & defrost anything required
    ~ bring home some free samples from wirk to try
    ~ change internet supplier now fee has increased (check cash back sites too)
    ~ charge Fitbit up at work as when I do it at night I forget & leave it by the bed for a week!
    ~ check onepoll for surveys
    ~day 1 of no dmoking :-|
    ~ homemade soup to take to work fir lunch

That's enough for me to get started again for today :-D hope everyone is well. Will catch up on the thread at work in a bit :-)
    Debt Free Since 05/09/2015
    Breath out the past, breath in the future Big Dreams Start Small
    • PurpleFairy26
    • By PurpleFairy26 20th Apr 17, 11:05 AM
    • 1,733 Posts
    • 11,703 Thanks
    PurpleFairy26
    Morning all

DNMS I would be hopping mad too, and tbh, in latter years I cba with people like this and find it just easier to exclude. You don't need that nonsense in your life. In other news, my DD too got in out 1st choice of school After the stress of having no school for my eldest daughter when it was her turn, this is a much preferred outcome

I've not been on for the last 2 nights other than to read on my phone as I've been listing for my sale If I don;t get anymore done I'll be pleased, but anything from now on is a bonus. 2 rammed boxes and 3 massive bags already I'm working from home today so am putting more on my list:

Meals from stores, DH made a picnic for him and DD who have gone to the woods
    Make more hummus, chickpeas defrosting from freezer. Anyone make hummus and then freeze first???
    Make no bake chocolate granola bars
    Check banking, do some money shuffles and update my spreadsheet
    Check surveys
    Paid DH £40 1poll money to CC
    Managed to swap DH breakdown cover at no extra cost and no admin fee for his new car - such a refreshing approach in this day an age
    Look out for refund for car insurance (although they took a chunk off that for 'admin)
    Long walk with friend tonight for a catch up combined with exercise
    Update 'thing to do in April' list

Foxgloves been thinking of you, hope you're ok. Sending hugs.
    • ziggy2407
    • By ziggy2407 20th Apr 17, 12:01 PM
    • 2,849 Posts
    • 21,253 Thanks
    ziggy2407
    Good Morning All

PF - Thanks for starting us off this week
    Love and hugs to all that need or want one, apologies for not posting but been really low and this has been aggravated by lack of sleep (some nights 3 hours some nights none ). So fed up of waiting for a date for DH's operation, our life is on hold until he gets it - they tell us he needs the op as a matter of urgency but can't give us a date - so frustrating. Meanwhile DH is still going to work, he's going to retire after his op, he's so exhausted though it worries me but he just plods on and never moans. DS is being a real trooper and I feel so proud of him.

Hi to all of the regulars and a BIG welcome to all the newbies, this is a really FAB thread with so many lovely, caring, considerate and supportive people.

Another little list

Packed lunch for DH - Done
    Check Bank - Done
    Bump sales posts -
    Washing & line dry -
    Craft -
    DS to dentist at 4.30 -
    Continue purge on emails -
    Enter a few comps -
    All meals from cupboards/fridge/freezer -
    Check: Lucky Phone, Ashleigh, Numberplatelotto, FPL -

Advice please ebay sellers - is it worth selling magazines? - have some craft mags that are in excellent condition, would you sell at fixed price or auction?

Have a great day all!

C x
    It is better to take many small steps in the right direction than to make a great leap forward only to stumble backward. (Old Chinese Proverb)
    • FatVonD
    • By FatVonD 20th Apr 17, 1:15 PM
    • 4,557 Posts
    • 17,222 Thanks
    FatVonD
    Ziggy, I remember Foxgloves saying that she sells craft mags that her sister gives to her, so, yes!
    Make £5 a day in July £65.73/£155 (June £251.22, May£119.33, April £236.24, March £106.74, Feb £40.99, Jan £98.54)
    • 1LuckyLady
    • By 1LuckyLady 20th Apr 17, 4:22 PM
    • 430 Posts
    • 4,408 Thanks
    1LuckyLady
    Afternoon all,
    Ziggy, most be hard feeling that life is on hold. I hope the date comes through soon for you all.
    CCL, I hope the next few days slow down a bit for you.

Todays list is a little late but I am another one who finds that the lists keep my accountable and on track
    * Gym done and refilled water bottle to make the most of membership
    * Dh is off work this week so saving cost of fuel all week
    * Checked banking / updated spreadsheets
    * Check fpl / lukcyphone
    * Do something on swag$
    * Folks came for a roast lunch, all ys and from stores so managed a nsd
    * Make banana American pancakes that I didn't do yesterday they were lovely, made plenty so boys going to have 2 each for breakfast tomorrow too
    * Asked my dad to collect ds's reserved library books as it is on their way here so saved us time/fuel This is the last 3 books in the series ds is reading, so need to come up with something else for him to try next.

I think that's about it. I can see lots of jobs around the house/garden that I should be doing but find it hard when the families home and on holidays, so need to start writing a list ready to crack on next week.

Last edited by 1LuckyLady; 20-04-2017 at 5:27 PM.
    Sticking with the "Small things" thread to keep up us on the straight and narrow.
    • FatVonD
    • By FatVonD 20th Apr 17, 6:45 PM
    • 4,557 Posts
    • 17,222 Thanks
    FatVonD
    Morning everyone!

I'm a bit happier today as British Gas man turned up yesterday and said the leak just needed some tubing and new clips...phew... so glad it wasn't anything more than that. He's back tomorrow morning to fix it when he has the parts.

FatVonD, sorry to hear about DS and being messed about. How old is he? My DS was considering an apprenticeship originally but now he's decided he wants to do A levels.

WFH all this week so lunch will be sourced from cupboards. Today I need to:

- Try and have another NSD as have chicken in for tonight so plan on making spicy KFC style chicken goujouns with home made potato wedges and broccoli
    - I'm getting slightly addicted to Swagbucks and the surveys and have completed quite a few and qualify for £5 Amazon voucher but I want to aim for the £25 in cash so I need to keep going!
    - Need to try and get a workout in at home today seeing as I missed one yesterday
    - Have to have a hunt around in DS room for the missing other half's of her socks....she literally seems to only have one that every comes out of the machine and is terrible at putting pairs in the wash!
    - Need to check banking to make sure I stay on track before pay day which is next Thurs
    - Will keep looking for a good deal for a 2 night get away. It's mine and DH 20th wedding anniversary in June and we want to go away somewhere just for a couple of nights. Thinking about Lake Geneva but the hotel I like it pretty pricey! I'll keep searching

That's it from me, enjoy your day everyone
    Originally posted by Twins
    He'll be 20 in August!

Unfortunately he's already dropped out of two college courses and would have to pay to go back to college now which I'm loathe to do with his track record! This was really his last chance at some kind of formal education/training.
    • La escocesa
    • By La escocesa 20th Apr 17, 7:05 PM
    • 2,813 Posts
    • 17,685 Thanks
    La escocesa
    Hi gang,

Gosh DNMS - how frustrating!!!
    FVD - what a rigmarole for your DS.
    Ziggy - sorry to hear you've not been getting much sleep - sounds like a stressful time for you waiting for your DH's op.
    foxgloves - thinking about you my lovely. xx
    Big love to everyone else

I changed the payment amount on my next CC to take account of the snowball now other CC has been paid off

Also checked banking and YNAB.

Not much else tbh and just noticed the time and need to rush to job#2....

xx
    • DawnW
    • By DawnW 20th Apr 17, 8:31 PM
    • 4,398 Posts
    • 33,475 Thanks
    DawnW
    Evening all,
    Sorry to hear how unhelpful the college were to your son FVD. Just out of interest, he is by no means too old to do an apprenticeship, see https://www.gov.uk/take-on-an-apprentice/employer-grants-apprentices I should imagine a lot of employers would prefer someone a bit older, as there are bound to be extra rules and restrictions etc for under 18s. Maybe a complaint is in order!

Ziggy, hope you get a date for your OH's surgery soon.

Just sat down after cooking a huuge meal for DS, his GF and 2 sons, OH and I. Luckily, there is plenty left for tomorrow, so minimal cooking then!

Apart from that:
    Walked the dog - free exercise
    Minimal extra spends for spur of the moment big meal - picked up veg and bread rolls for dinner from the market, as it is much cheaper than the SM, just needed another jar of mayo from Iceland, everything else we had already OH cooked a big joint of pork (from freezer) hog roast style (he worked for a while for a butcher who did hog roasts at markets and events and knows how to do it just so ) and I did all the trimmings and salads, and made a pudding.
    Used salad items that needed using up!
    Did HM coleslaw instead of buying it
    Made a rhubarb and walnut crumble using rhubarb from the garden
    Took some more items to my sales unit
    Cleaned most of the house
    Put more business stock away
    A few surveys for onepoll

Now got to tackle the mountain of washing up, and sort out an untidy pile of receipts that is really annoying me!
    Last edited by DawnW; 20-04-2017 at 8:36 PM.

• crazy_cat_lady
    • By crazy_cat_lady 20th Apr 17, 9:21 PM
    • 3,330 Posts
    • 27,467 Thanks
    crazy_cat_lady
    FvD - my bil was taken on as an apprentice at the age of 24 so I wouldn't think for a second that your ds is too old at all. I wouldn't give up on it just yet.
    Ziggy - much love to you. It must be so horrible to be stuck in a limbo of waiting for something urgent but not knowing when it will be happening.
    Foxgloves

My nsd was scuppered by the arrival of a small war when ds discovered that dd had eaten 'his' chicken dippers yesterday when we were out and that there were none left for his lunch today. I had to quickly pop to the freezer shop and spend £1.98 on 2 boxes of chicken bits so that they could have one each.

Other than that - quiet ish day. Tutoring this afternoon for a couple of hours (extra £), usual housework and 2 loads of washing done and line dried Also got a bit of marking done , some crochet and ticked 2 jobs off the 'annoying' list. So overall a success.
    NST June#24 NSD 8/15 RYSAW17 #1 £412.74 20p Savers #88 £1 a day for Xmas # DFD 6 Nov 15 - paid £28,447
    • FatVonD
    • By FatVonD 21st Apr 17, 12:03 AM
    • 4,557 Posts
    • 17,222 Thanks
    FatVonD
    Thanks, all, we'll have to look into it some more, I had just thought that as the college contacted him and said it was the second stage of the process after he applied for a specific apprenticeship that that particular application was still ongoing.

If I get the job I applied for maybe I could pay the fees for a college course but I'd need some serious reassuring that he was going to stick with it this time.

To be honest, a week before starting his catering course he said he wanted to change to do car mechanics but I talked him out of it as he'd already done two years of a catering course one day per week while he was at school and it seemed a shame not to follow up. He also didn have the required A-C maths and English that was required, I'm not sure if that's still a requirement if you are paying for the course.

I was nearly asleep an hour ago and then realised I couldn't hear the cat snoring, I'd locked her out in the back garden in the rain. She has forgiven me though and the abscess is a bit smaller already.

I missed the YS run tonight so the cheapest option for tomorrow's lunch was 60p for a couple of sausage rolls. I managed to get two packs of raspberries marked down to half price, I've eaten one and have decided I prefer them when I've frozen them first and eat them when they're only half defrosted!

Second attempt at sleeping now, night all!
    • foxgloves
    • By foxgloves 21st Apr 17, 7:08 AM
    • 3,551 Posts
    • 16,968 Thanks
    foxgloves
    Hi Friday Frugalistas,
    Today I will be using own brand woodstripper to finish stripping our large bow windowsill. Mr f is on a half day so intends to undercoat as much of the lounge as possible. We are using all our odds & ends of pale/neutral paint from the shed as extra layer of free undercoat as need to obliterate some very vivid purple. Dinner as per meal plans.....jacket potatoes with freezer dive finds. Mr f is having lamb stew on his. I'm having the last portion of turkey chilli.
    Other things - will need to unpack & put away our online shopping order. Managed to get a £1 'green' delivery slot. 4 bags to be dropped off at charity shop. £20 cash to be paid into bank account to keep budget accurate. Water baby veggie plants & pack heated propagator carefully away in shed ready for next year.
    Have a good day, all.
    F x
    Money can't jump out of your purse on its own so ask 'Can I borrow one, make one, grow one, bake one, re-purpose or recycle, acquire it for free?' Yes? Then put that purse away & keep your money because little savings grow!
    Loan pay-down fund instalment 2 = £360
    Payment received from surveys: 2015 = £320 2016 = £210 2017 = £210
    • determined new ms
    • By determined new ms 21st Apr 17, 7:19 AM
    • 6,278 Posts
    • 35,555 Thanks
    determined new ms
    Morning just a quickie for me before I spring into action! Happy to report 1 of the 2 courgettes seeds that I had almost given up on has germinated I really hope the other one does too as it's a crookneck variety that I haven't tried previously. Been down to the greenhouse and things are coming along nicely

Not much plans today except work and then this evening a few hours on my masters application - deadline is looming! A bit peed that something has been put on me at work that clearly should be management doing - a report of the investigation of a client that died. Can't believe this has been put on me! Will have to have a proper read of the pages and pages of guidance and might have to go back to the manager and say I think this is not for me. How can I conduct and investigation into my own work????

other than that I am currently cooking kidney beans soaked yesterday before work. I've done madam lunch & got a ys ready meal out of the freezer for oh. Just need to put mine in a tupperware

dinner will be lasagna for oh & madam using batch cooked spag bol and I will have a bean chilli mmmmmm

Will need to pop to Mr T and pick up some nappies today so will use payqwik app to get the final 50 point bonus Whoop just checked my balance and I have achieved my target for £10 in reward vouchers when they are issued. This will be converted into £40 restaurant vouchers and has been achieved by wombling receipts and the 500 bonus points for using the app

opps time is ticking better go and get ready!
    DF as at 30/12/16
    Wombling '16 £264.46 Roadkill £28.25
    Wombling YTD £2438.68/Roadkill £8.53
    CCC £85.94/£250 CC saved £1487.50 Veg grown £213.55
    • Happy Kitties
    • By Happy Kitties 21st Apr 17, 7:52 AM
    • 236 Posts
    • 1,991 Thanks
    Happy Kitties
    Morning everyone
    Feeling slightly frazzled today. Was up at 1am as there was a cat fight outside that sent my lot into action using me as a spring board to get to the window with some growling and pacing around.
    Got up and stayed 10 minutes outside just in case it involved missing kitty. It didn't but did get talking to a big white cat that decided to sneak back around. All of a sudden a chap comes cycling round the corner whistling as he was cycling, with a quick 'hello' he then jumps into his car and drives off. I was just getting into bed when I heard the car coming back. Slightly surreal night to say the least
    Didn't get anything really done yesterday that I wanted to do except for meeting and basic bits- i even forgot the cat litter.
    Finally DD has managed to get her student finance and accommodation applications in, despite numerous problems including systems crashing, getting locked out etc. Relieved it is done
    Just about to do the cat cleaning, dishwasher and washing to go on and then training session this afternoon if I can keep my eyes open.
    Jumping in the shower in the minute so I can get out to get the litter.
    ziggy thinking of u, it's horrible that u are expected to keep ur life in limbo when waiting for operation news. Hoping that ur OH hears something soon.
    DNMS fantastic about one of the courgette seeds germinating. My friend grows them every year, really fancy having a go next year.
    Off to cat clean, have a good day everyone x
    2017 birthday savings so far thru shopping frugally = 228.72 284.31 306.81 481.15:money.
    April grocery challenge £171.21/ £200 May GC £248.47/£190 June GC £87.69/ £190
    • PurpleFairy26
    • By PurpleFairy26 21st Apr 17, 8:21 AM
    • 1,733 Posts
    • 11,703 Thanks
    PurpleFairy26
    Morning all

Good news on the seeds DNMS there's hope for mine yet. Although DH was 'helping' yesterday and looks like he may have got a bit excited watering them. Hope he didn't drown it

I also managed to book an appointment for a smart meter to be fitted in a few weeks

Today I have already:
    Cheap baked oats for breakfast, counts out 6 frozen raspberries to go in rather than grabbing a handful
    Unloaded DW and wm done on cheap.
    Washing outside
    Loaded DW but just put on quick load
    Reconciled accounts and updated sheets, moved money around various places

I will also:
    Label a few more bits for sale, make sure the buggy is clean, will give it an airing later and load it all in car
    Pack snacks as DH taking smalls to cinema later
    Drop them in town to avoid parking
    Some form of free exercise
    Check for surveys, close to payout on one
    Check seedlings

Right, will need to do some work at some point too as WFH so best get on. Purps.
    • Twins
    • By Twins 21st Apr 17, 8:55 AM
    • 257 Posts
    • 1,092 Thanks
    Twins
    Good Morning Everyone,

TGIF! Even though it was a short week I'm so glad the weekend is here.

Updates from me today are:

- Transfer money out of Quidco and TopCashback into savings account
    - Try and pop to Lidl if I can today or it might have to be tomorrow
    - Complete some surveys
    - I closed the unpaid case on Ebay this morning so I should receive a refund in fees
    - Take-way tonight and it will be the Twins fav - Dominos. So I'll be on the hunt for online voucher codes I can use
    - Not sure I'll have time to squeeze in a workout at home today as looks like a jammed packed day
    - Enter a few comp's if I get the chance
    - Packed up 4 boxes of chocolate and sweets left over from Christmas untouched and will take them into work next week as I want them out of the house!

Think that's about it. Enjoy your day everyone
    LBM April 2011 Debt £30,800 now in DMP land
    Self Managing my DMP May 2017

Slowly chipping away at my debts: April 17 £17,388 June 17 £11,268.06
    Debt free date: Jan 2023 Dec 2022. April 2019 I will be free
    £2 Savers club #39
    • DawnW
    • By DawnW 21st Apr 17, 9:19 AM
    • 4,398 Posts
    • 33,475 Thanks
    DawnW
    Morning all
    Well, I am going to try for a relaxing day today, as tomorrow we have little GD to look after while her Dad is at work (her Mum, our DD2, is away for a couple of days) and on Sunday we have DS's bloomin dog to look after for a few days while he and his GF are away. So, today's plans, such as they are:

Find and pack an ebay sale Done
    Walk to post office with it - this can coincide with the afternoon dog walk Done
    Find a small item that has sold on one of the FB local selling sites. I know where to find the box it is in.... Found it, messaged the person interested, waiting to see if they get back.... not had much luck up to now with FB selling sites!
    Housework - mainly tidying and dusting today! Some tidying and dusting done
    Plenty of leftovers / fridge food for lunch and dinner
    Need to make lettuce and pea soup though, to use up a lettuce that has seen better days Done, used the end of a bag of home frozen leeks, and fewer expensive frozen peas. Thickened with a couple of rice cakes chucked in (think this idea was from Hugh FW... whoever it was, it works well ). Noticed the rice cakes, unopened packet, was labelled Best Before Sept 2016 . Opened, looked, smelled, tasted, absolutely fine. Used some in the soup, OH and I are both still alive as I speak Froze the rest Must check larder as well as fridge
    Had to buy a small tub of cream, to add some to the soup. No other spends today though
    Check other fridge items, to see what might need using up or freezing All ok for today. OH took 4 of the carrot mountain (bought from the market yesterday) to the community farm he volunteers at sometimes for the mummy goats
    Check for surveys Several for onepoll
    Read meters and entered readings on energy company's web site
    Did a load of washing, will peg on line tomorrow as it has only just finished
    Watered seedlings that needed it
    Fed quince tree and blueberry bush

And if I get anything else done, it will be a bonus!
    Last edited by DawnW; 21-04-2017 at 7:20 PM.

• FatVonD
    • By FatVonD 21st Apr 17, 9:52 AM
    • 4,557 Posts
    • 17,222 Thanks
    FatVonD
    Twins, there is some deal going on at the moment if you collect it, I can't remember the details, I should be able to, they advertise it every 5 minutes on the radio station at work!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

896Posts Today

7,008Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin