Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • m0bov
    • By m0bov 16th Apr 17, 11:15 PM
    • 1,132Posts
    • 755Thanks
    m0bov
    What are mu e7 times??
    • 16th Apr 17, 11:15 PM
    What are mu e7 times?? 16th Apr 17 at 11:15 PM
    Hi. This is my e7 timer. https://goo.gl/photos/2TdU8qNCyBNVh95s5

Can anyone tell me what my off peak hours are? Edf tell me its 11.30am till 6.30pm. But i seem to get off peak in early morning and late evening! Thanks.

James
Page 2
    • EachPenny
    • By EachPenny 18th Apr 17, 3:56 PM
    • 2,957 Posts
    • 5,406 Thanks
    EachPenny
    How long ago did you switch to Iresa, and was it from EdF?
    • molerat
    • By molerat 18th Apr 17, 4:07 PM
    • 17,349 Posts
    • 11,522 Thanks
    molerat
    I fear this is going to be another of those switching with complex metering ending in tears scenarios especially with the gaining company not having a clue.
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk/donations.html
    • EachPenny
    • By EachPenny 18th Apr 17, 4:14 PM
    • 2,957 Posts
    • 5,406 Thanks
    EachPenny
    I fear this is going to be another of those switching with complex metering ending in tears scenarios especially with the gaining company not having a clue.
    Originally posted by molerat
    Is looking that way - but I wonder whether if the switch is very recent there may be a way to get it reversed because the new supplier isn't able to support the original tariff?

Otherwise it may be a case of looking for an Economy 10 supplier and maybe some wiring alterations* to maximise the benefits of the E10 supply terms.

(*Obviously seeking the advice of and using an appropriate qualified electrician)
  • E.ON Company Representative: Malc
    E.ON System Issues
    I checked the meter details with my new supplier, Iresa and its showing peak for both. Of course there is little chance I can get to speak to anyone at Iresa seeing as they seem to be going belly up. So, I spoke with EDF who now tell me I am on complex metering! So I am phoning around to get quotes. Eon's IT system is down, nPower dont take new complex metering customers.

Trying to think about how else I can get metered, the underfloor does'nt work on a timer, it uses the supply timer to switch on and off. The water heater is now on a timer I fitted.
    Originally posted by m0bov
    Sorry about this m0bov. We've been having a few system issues recently. Our IT people are aware of what's wrong and are working to put things right.

Malc
    Last edited by E.ON Company Representative: Malc; 18-04-2017 at 5:08 PM. Reason: Highlights
    Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

233Posts Today

1,261Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @TfLTravelAlerts: Oxford Circus and Bond Street stations now both reopened and all trains are stopping normally.

• RT @metpoliceuk: We have not located any trace of suspects, evidence of shots fired or casualties. Officers still on scene. If you are in a?

• My hopes and prayers are that this turns out to be nothing. Stay safe.

• Follow Martin