Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • jnielow
    • By jnielow 9th Apr 17, 8:09 AM
    • 49Posts
    • 4Thanks
    jnielow
    Portafina-Are the Legit?
    • 9th Apr 17, 8:09 AM
    Portafina-Are the Legit? 9th Apr 17 at 8:09 AM
    Hi All,

Have been away for a long time, so hope everyone is ok!!!.

I just wanted to ask if anyone has had any dealings with the above company regarding a pension review?. They seem to be legit,registered with companies house and the FCA.

Any pointers or advice would be welcomed many thanks.

Jason
Page 3
    • Malthusian
    • By Malthusian 6th Sep 17, 2:59 PM
    • 2,885 Posts
    • 4,126 Thanks
    Malthusian
    Maybe Portafina could tell us where they get their leads from ? I have been getting letters from them for several years, around every 2 months at a guess. I have no problem with this, it's a consistent supply of scrap paper. I've never paid into a pension because I have been ill and on very limited income for most of my life, so it is a bit of a puzzle why they target me, or do they just target anyone ?
    Originally posted by ms11
    Do you get cold calls or junk mail from anyone else? Have you set up Direct Debits with charities, have you made PPI claims, have you ever put money into binary trading or anything like that?

If you've never done anything to get yourself put on a suckers list it might have been whoever lived in your property before you.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

569Posts Today

6,156Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Today's Twitter poll: Do you agree with @TfL's decision not to reissue Uber's licence on grounds including falling to report serous crimes.

• RT @thismorning: 'Sometimes the best gift is releasing somebody else from the obligation of having to give to you' says @MartinSLewis. Do y?

• Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Follow Martin