Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • RWill
    • By RWill 5th Apr 17, 3:51 PM
    • 2Posts
    • 0Thanks
    RWill
    Investment Research - Dissertation Survey
    • 5th Apr 17, 3:51 PM
    Investment Research - Dissertation Survey 5th Apr 17 at 3:51 PM
    Hi Everyone,

I am currently writing my dissertation on the use of annual reports as an investment research tool. Below is a link to my survey, which will take no longer than 5 minutes to complete and would really help me as i need as many respondents as possible to increase the validity of my research findings.

Due to me being a new user i can't post links so please remove the space after the // and before .com from the link below, If someone would like to post the link below for me that would be very much appreciated!

https:// bournemouthbusiness.az1.qualtrics. com/jfe/form/SV_6maE7eCbACqgi9L

If you have any questions, or would like a copy of my results/dissertation once complete, please email me at the address provided at the start of the survey.

Thanks in advance for your help and participation
    Ryan
Page 1
    • RWill
    • By RWill 19th Apr 17, 9:48 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    RWill
    • 19th Apr 17, 9:48 AM
    • 19th Apr 17, 9:48 AM
    Hello again,

If you haven't already taken part in my survey please could you fill it out! It doesn't matter if you invest in a private pension, funds or individual stocks and shares al your opinions are valuable!

It really does just take 5 minutes of your time and your help and participation will be invaluable to me as i currently need around 40 more responses.

Thanks
    Ryan
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,663Posts Today

5,674Users online

Martin's Twitter