Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • BusyDee
    • By BusyDee 31st Mar 17, 12:41 PM
    • 97Posts
    • 13Thanks
    BusyDee
    Free Tickets Manchester Ideal Home?
    • 31st Mar 17, 12:41 PM
    Free Tickets Manchester Ideal Home? 31st Mar 17 at 12:41 PM
    Hi all

Anyone know if there are any free tickets again this year for Manchester's Ideal Home in June?

Many thanks
Page 1
    • Nile
    • By Nile 31st Mar 17, 7:32 PM
    • 14,155 Posts
    • 14,077 Thanks
    Nile
    • 31st Mar 17, 7:32 PM
    • 31st Mar 17, 7:32 PM
    Hi, we move threads if we think they’ll get more help elsewhere (please read the forum rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board. If you have any questions about this policy please email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.

I’ve moved your thread from the ‘I wanna’ board to the ‘Theatre, Concert & Events’ board, where it is better suited.

Regards

Nile
    Hi, I'm the Board Guide on the In my home (includes DIY) and the I wanna buy-it or do-it boards which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and I can move and merge posts there. However, do remember that Board Guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. It is not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Any views are mine and are not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com.

10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. Give blood, save a life.
    • BusyDee
    • By BusyDee 1st Apr 17, 8:29 AM
    • 97 Posts
    • 13 Thanks
    BusyDee
    • 1st Apr 17, 8:29 AM
    • 1st Apr 17, 8:29 AM
    Many thanks
    • andy1886
    • By andy1886 18th May 17, 2:21 PM
    • 204 Posts
    • 236 Thanks
    andy1886
    • 18th May 17, 2:21 PM
    • 18th May 17, 2:21 PM
    Available now via link on this website
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,045Posts Today

5,945Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Just leaving Manchester after the funeral of my beloved grandma Gladys who passed away last night. https://t.co/nuC9ry5mP6

• The strange thing with a 4yr old is having to play & smile while inside feeling sick for those in trauma in my birth town #Manchester

• Just a quick ta-ta for now. I'm taking the week off for family time with mini and Mrs MSE. So I won't be here much. Back after the bank hol

• Follow Martin