Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Christine29
    • By Christine29 24th Mar 17, 2:15 PM
    • 6Posts
    • 1Thanks
    Christine29
    money saving web sites
    • 24th Mar 17, 2:15 PM
    money saving web sites 24th Mar 17 at 2:15 PM
    Ladies, I would like to ask you whether you can suggest me reliable money-saving web sites with coupons?
Page 1
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 24th Mar 17, 2:19 PM
    • 31,031 Posts
    • 36,723 Thanks
    Browntoa
    • 24th Mar 17, 2:19 PM
    • 24th Mar 17, 2:19 PM
    You are on it already .....
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I'm a volunteer to help them run smoothly and I can move and merge posts there. However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • IAmWales
    • By IAmWales 24th Mar 17, 2:48 PM
    • 580 Posts
    • 1,180 Thanks
    IAmWales
    • 24th Mar 17, 2:48 PM
    • 24th Mar 17, 2:48 PM
    I think Christine is building up her post count to post spam.
    • Christine29
    • By Christine29 27th Mar 17, 3:05 PM
    • 6 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Christine29
    • 27th Mar 17, 3:05 PM
    • 27th Mar 17, 3:05 PM
    As a mum of 2 children, I was actually hoping that generous people would share their favourite websites with money-saving hacks, coupons. As simply as that. It does not mean that every single person who is posting such question is a spammer.
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 27th Mar 17, 3:07 PM
    • 31,031 Posts
    • 36,723 Thanks
    Browntoa
    • 27th Mar 17, 3:07 PM
    • 27th Mar 17, 3:07 PM
    as per my earlier polite answer

all that is available here on the forum
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I'm a volunteer to help them run smoothly and I can move and merge posts there. However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • IAmWales
    • By IAmWales 27th Mar 17, 3:09 PM
    • 580 Posts
    • 1,180 Thanks
    IAmWales
    • 27th Mar 17, 3:09 PM
    • 27th Mar 17, 3:09 PM
    As a mum of 2 children, I was actually hoping that generous people would share their favourite websites with money-saving hacks, coupons. As simply as that. It does not mean that every single person who is posting such question is a spammer.
    Originally posted by Christine29
    Three days ago you claimed to live alone???
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 27th Mar 17, 3:11 PM
    • 31,031 Posts
    • 36,723 Thanks
    Browntoa
    • 27th Mar 17, 3:11 PM
    • 27th Mar 17, 3:11 PM
    Three days ago you claimed to live alone???
    Originally posted by IAmWales

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=72302397#post72302397

I feel your pain! I am 29 and have started to live alone 2 years ago. What Murphybear said about cats has grounds, trust me! I never used to like cats, but situation has changed when I moved out from my parents house and started living alone. At first it was terrible, as I was not used to being alone. So it continued for like 7 month. But one day I saw a homeless kitty... and you know that moment my heart melted I could not resist but take him home. And you know, I never regretted
    • comeandgo
    • By comeandgo 27th Mar 17, 3:28 PM
    • 1,577 Posts
    • 2,088 Thanks
    comeandgo
    • 27th Mar 17, 3:28 PM
    • 27th Mar 17, 3:28 PM
    What's a money saving hack?
    • CoffeeAndTV
    • By CoffeeAndTV 25th Apr 17, 10:23 AM
    • 32 Posts
    • 8 Thanks
    CoffeeAndTV
    • 25th Apr 17, 10:23 AM
    • 25th Apr 17, 10:23 AM
    Not sure about coupons, but I've found a few tips on here: http://smile.findmeagift.co.uk/smile/money-saving-tips/

Other than that- I this forum is your best bet!
    • HoneyOnThePavement
    • By HoneyOnThePavement 4th May 17, 3:28 PM
    • 20 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    HoneyOnThePavement
    Could you explain what is it, these hacks ?
    • DCFC79
    • By DCFC79 4th May 17, 4:38 PM
    • 29,221 Posts
    • 18,444 Thanks
    DCFC79
    Could you explain what is it, these hacks ?
    Originally posted by HoneyOnThePavement
    Google money saving hacks, may find an answer.
    Je Suis Charlie
    • Flill
    • By Flill 18th May 17, 11:34 AM
    • 9 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Flill
    Thanks!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,971Posts Today

6,592Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • The strange thing with a 4yr old is having to play & smile while inside feeling sick for those in trauma in my birth town #Manchester

• Just a quick ta-ta for now. I'm taking the week off for family time with mini and Mrs MSE. So I won't be here much. Back after the bank hol

• Ugh another one trying it! Beware https://t.co/Ab9fCRA76F

• Follow Martin