Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • the_wheels_have_fallen_of
    • By the_wheels_have_fallen_of 20th Mar 17, 9:11 PM
    • 185Posts
    • 159Thanks
    the_wheels_have_fallen_of
    A bit of lighthearted fun....
    • 20th Mar 17, 9:11 PM
    A bit of lighthearted fun.... 20th Mar 17 at 9:11 PM
    A bit of a laugh for a Monday night ... no wonder all those "evidence packs" are full of mistakes ....

"My client is a well established company based within the Harrow area. This fast growing business is looking for experienced individuals to join their buzzy team. The ideal candidate would have fantastic attention to detail with fantastic written and verbal skills ... ... duties and responsibilities include .... receiving and dealing with appeals via email, post and website...ensure a consistent approach when responding to challenges made.... preparing cases for POPLA... responding by email to DRPL ..."

Apparently, this is a "fantastic company to work for" .... apply today... you too could cause misery to motorists and get paid 16-18k for the privilege!!!
Page 1
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 20th Mar 17, 10:40 PM
    • 44,278 Posts
    • 56,999 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    • 20th Mar 17, 10:40 PM
    • 20th Mar 17, 10:40 PM
    'Buzzy team', stinging people?
    PRIVATE PCN in England/Wales? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT

Click on the breadcrumb trail, top of page: Household & Travel > Motoring > Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking & READ THE 'NEWBIES' FAQS THREAD.
    DON'T read old advice to ignore, unless in Scotland/NI.

• Umkomaas
    • By Umkomaas 21st Mar 17, 12:29 AM
    • 11,827 Posts
    • 18,036 Thanks
    Umkomaas
    • 21st Mar 17, 12:29 AM
    • 21st Mar 17, 12:29 AM
    Trouserfire is out of work, this might suit. Surely 'his own' will look out for him in his hour of need?
    NEWBIES - wise up - DO NOT IGNORE A PARKING CHARGE NOTICE - you have been warned!

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Please note: I am NOT involved in any 'paid for' appeals service.
    • By the_wheels_have_fallen_of 21st Mar 17, 8:44 AM
    • 185 Posts
    • 159 Thanks
    • 21st Mar 17, 8:44 AM
    • 21st Mar 17, 8:44 AM
    I would have particularly been interested in what qualifications and "traits" would be required to be a POPLA assessor - considering they are based in Warrington and thats not far from me.... I might make a speculative approach !!!
    • Fruitcake
    • By Fruitcake 21st Mar 17, 9:03 AM
    • 38,197 Posts
    • 76,382 Thanks
    Fruitcake
    • 21st Mar 17, 9:03 AM
    • 21st Mar 17, 9:03 AM
    Fantastic, as in fantasy, as in making things up. Say no more.
    I married my cousin. I had to...
    I don't have a sister.

All my screwdrivers are cordless.
    "You're Safety Is My Primary Concern Dear" - Laks
    • By the_wheels_have_fallen_of 21st Mar 17, 6:28 PM
    • 185 Posts
    • 159 Thanks
    • 21st Mar 17, 6:28 PM
    • 21st Mar 17, 6:28 PM
    Fantastic, as in fantasy, as in making things up. Say no more.
    Originally posted by Fruitcake
    Well.. considering on my other thread when I asked Popla who would come to court with me when ecp take me to court ... the answer I got was "if you wish to dispute the validity of the pcn please contact the parking operator". What ??!!!! Isn't that what they're allegedly for ??!!!!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,479Posts Today

7,776Users online

Martin's Twitter