Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Cloth of Gold
    • By Cloth of Gold 20th Mar 17, 7:02 PM
    • 82Posts
    • 319Thanks
    Cloth of Gold
    'Replies' in my profile
    • 20th Mar 17, 7:02 PM
    'Replies' in my profile 20th Mar 17 at 7:02 PM
    When I look on my profile there is a '1' against 'Replies'. Does this mean that someone has replied to a post I made? If so how do I see it? If I click on the '1' it just takes me back to my profile page.

Sorry if this isn't the correct place to ask or if I missed it in the introduction material.
Page 1
    • Tipsntreats
    • By Tipsntreats 21st Mar 17, 6:34 PM
    • 4,682 Posts
    • 6,233 Thanks
    Tipsntreats
    • 21st Mar 17, 6:34 PM
    • 21st Mar 17, 6:34 PM
    When I look on my profile there is a '1' against 'Replies'. Does this mean that someone has replied to a post I made? If so how do I see it? If I click on the '1' it just takes me back to my profile page.

Sorry if this isn't the correct place to ask or if I missed it in the introduction material.
    Originally posted by Cloth of Gold
    It is most likely a PM, that is all I can think of.
    Go to your messages and have look.
    If it is not come back, and I will rack my brain.
    Tips x
    Money, money, money
    Must be funny
    • Cloth of Gold
    • By Cloth of Gold 23rd Mar 17, 11:30 AM
    • 82 Posts
    • 319 Thanks
    Cloth of Gold
    • 23rd Mar 17, 11:30 AM
    • 23rd Mar 17, 11:30 AM
    It is most likely a PM, that is all I can think of.
    Go to your messages and have look.
    If it is not come back, and I will rack my brain.
    Tips x
    Originally posted by Tipsntreats
    Thanks for the reply. It's not a PM though, they are shown immediately above on my profile. I wonder if they are unread replies in threads that I've subscribed to.
    • DCFC79
    • By DCFC79 23rd Mar 17, 12:18 PM
    • 28,943 Posts
    • 18,283 Thanks
    DCFC79
    • 23rd Mar 17, 12:18 PM
    • 23rd Mar 17, 12:18 PM
    Thanks for the reply. It's not a PM though, they are shown immediately above on my profile. I wonder if they are unread replies in threads that I've subscribed to.
    You can check if it is that by click on Quick links that's on the green bar then subscribed threads.

Cant really picture what your describing, could you take a screenshot of what your describing.
    Je Suis Charlie
    • Cloth of Gold
    • By Cloth of Gold 23rd Mar 17, 5:01 PM
    • 82 Posts
    • 319 Thanks
    Cloth of Gold
    • 23rd Mar 17, 5:01 PM
    • 23rd Mar 17, 5:01 PM
    You can check if it is that by click on Quick links that's on the green bar then subscribed threads.

Cant really picture what your describing, could you take a screenshot of what your describing.
    Originally posted by DCFC79
    I've worked it out now thanks. It takes you to a different part of your profile and then you click on 'Unread Posts' and it lists the threads you've subscribed to or started where there are replies you haven't read.
    • Tipsntreats
    • By Tipsntreats 24th Mar 17, 6:38 PM
    • 4,682 Posts
    • 6,233 Thanks
    Tipsntreats
    • 24th Mar 17, 6:38 PM
    • 24th Mar 17, 6:38 PM
    I've worked it out now thanks. It takes you to a different part of your profile and then you click on 'Unread Posts' and it lists the threads you've subscribed to or started where there are replies you haven't read.
    Glad you explained, it was baffling me.
    Tips x
    Money, money, money
    Must be funny
    • Cloth of Gold
    • By Cloth of Gold 24th Mar 17, 8:46 PM
    • 82 Posts
    • 319 Thanks
    Cloth of Gold
    • 24th Mar 17, 8:46 PM
    • 24th Mar 17, 8:46 PM

Originally posted by DCFC79
    I love your avatar by the way.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

166Posts Today

1,046Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • As I've said before - energy price cap sounds good, and will likely be popular, but there's a big risk of making th? https://t.co/ubeV9vnmU7

• Just seen @IvoGraham doing stand up in a comedy club. Superb, witty, self depricating, clever stuff. Go see him if you get the chance

• RT @ChrissyNunn: New one from @Tesco today.. "The sale of Goods Act is just legislation, it's like a guideline, it's not law" @MartinSLewis?

• Follow Martin