Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • ihibit2017
    • By ihibit2017 20th Mar 17, 5:08 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    ihibit2017
    Compensation
    • 20th Mar 17, 5:08 PM
    Compensation 20th Mar 17 at 5:08 PM
    Back in 2014 I was returned on a flight from Antalya in Turkey in total we arrived twenty minutes late but arrived at different airport. Would this still be classed as a compensation claim as it took over another three hours on a coach plus two hours waiting. Not sure if this would be classed as a compensation claim. The flight was with Thomas Cook and we arrived in East Midlands Airport as opposed to Bristol. I believe the reason may have been weather related but I cannot be certain. Any advice would be appreciated.
Page 1
    • Tyzap
    • By Tyzap 20th Mar 17, 5:40 PM
    • 916 Posts
    • 469 Thanks
    Tyzap
    • 20th Mar 17, 5:40 PM
    • 20th Mar 17, 5:40 PM
    Back in 2014 I was returned on a flight from Antalya in Turkey in total we arrived twenty minutes late but arrived at different airport. Would this still be classed as a compensation claim as it took over another three hours on a coach plus two hours waiting. Not sure if this would be classed as a compensation claim. The flight was with Thomas Cook and we arrived in East Midlands Airport as opposed to Bristol. I believe the reason may have been weather related but I cannot be certain. Any advice would be appreciated.
    Originally posted by ihibit2017
    Please copy and paste your question onto the dedicated Thomas Cook thread and someone will answer you there. It helps to keep the site well organised.
    Last edited by Tyzap; 20-03-2017 at 5:40 PM. Reason: Typo
    Please read Vaubans superb guide.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,768Posts Today

5,403Users online

Martin's Twitter