Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • drphila
    • By drphila 20th Mar 17, 4:49 PM
    • 15Posts
    • 0Thanks
    drphila
    Origin: R U stuck in contract with poor service?
    • 20th Mar 17, 4:49 PM
    Origin: R U stuck in contract with poor service? 20th Mar 17 at 4:49 PM
    Check your contract. When I signed up on-line in December there was nothing in the Terms of Service nor did I receive any other written or verbal notification about the statutory 14 cooling off period. Under consumer law the cooling off period only starts when you have been notified, or have agreed to T&Cs that explicitly tell you about this, or 365 days after activation, whichever is the sooner.

I see that the terms of service now include this but in any case if you don't have a contract, weren't informed verbally or in writing and agreed to the Terms of Service, I suggest you formally request in writing a copy of the terms of service in force at the time of sign-up
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

139Posts Today

1,139Users online

Martin's Twitter