Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • bb8
    • By bb8 20th Mar 17, 4:35 PM
    • 74Posts
    • 306Thanks
    bb8
    Planet Organic Energise Protein Bars only 4.95 @ Boots
    • 20th Mar 17, 4:35 PM
    Planet Organic Energise Protein Bars only 4.95 @ Boots 20th Mar 17 at 4:35 PM
    Just thought I would share this offer to those on a certain fitness lifestyle

Planet Organic Energise Cacao Brazl Nut Bar - 20 x 30g Bars
    Planet Organic Energy Goji Pumpkin Seed bar - 20 x 30g Bars
    Planet Organic Energise Chia Vanilla Bar - 20 x 30g Bars

Link:
    http://www.boots.com/search/planet+organic+20

Page 1
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 20th Mar 17, 4:56 PM
    • 12,079 Posts
    • 39,011 Thanks
    sarah1972
    • 20th Mar 17, 4:56 PM
    • 20th Mar 17, 4:56 PM
    great price !
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • redfox
    • By redfox 22nd Mar 17, 2:05 PM
    • 11,776 Posts
    • 34,053 Thanks
    redfox
    • 22nd Mar 17, 2:05 PM
    • 22nd Mar 17, 2:05 PM
    the deal is still active on the Planet Organic Energy Goji Pumpkin Seed bar - 20 x 30g bars so I don't know why it was moved to Gone off.

Thread has been moved back to the main board.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and I can move and merge threads there. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

• bb8
    • By bb8 22nd Mar 17, 5:47 PM
    • 74 Posts
    • 306 Thanks
    bb8
    • 22nd Mar 17, 5:47 PM
    • 22nd Mar 17, 5:47 PM
    These bars are also good value...

Getbuzzing Berry Bar 3 x 62g for 75p
    Getbuzzing Date and Seed Bar 3 x 62g for 75p

http://www.boots.com/search/getbuzzing
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

90Posts Today

2,068Users online

Martin's Twitter