Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • chris1988uk
    • By chris1988uk 20th Mar 17, 3:52 PM
    • 46Posts
    • 33Thanks
    chris1988uk
    Ebay Multiple Listings
    • 20th Mar 17, 3:52 PM
    Ebay Multiple Listings 20th Mar 17 at 3:52 PM
    Can anyone help me i've started clearing out again and have a lot i wish to sell on ebay. There use to be a app turbo lister so you could like multiple items at once rather than one at a time unfortunatly it's been closed down.
    I've looked online and found a few that are subscription and free trial apps that are ment to do this but i don't want to have to pay for it.
    Does anyone know of any free apps or anything for ebay that can do this.
    Thank You
Page 1
    • mrcol1000
    • By mrcol1000 20th Mar 17, 4:32 PM
    • 4,323 Posts
    • 3,721 Thanks
    mrcol1000
    • 20th Mar 17, 4:32 PM
    • 20th Mar 17, 4:32 PM
    If you can use Seller Hub on Ebay then you can create templates in the same way you could on Turbo Lister. This lets you just fill in the spaces from the template. The only other free option I know of is to create one listing and then keep copying that one if you are selling similar items.

I missed Turbo Lister at first but it was very 2000. Seller Hub relies on Ebay and your internet connection being reliable but I find it a more reliable than Turbo Lister with its random crashes and losing all your listings.
    • Pierre De Grenoble
    • By Pierre De Grenoble 20th Mar 17, 5:22 PM
    • 335 Posts
    • 198 Thanks
    Pierre De Grenoble
    • 20th Mar 17, 5:22 PM
    • 20th Mar 17, 5:22 PM
    Seller Hub relies on Ebay .
    Originally posted by mrcol1000

I'm a natural cynic. IMHO Anything that relies on eBay's system is a disaster just waiting to happen.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,825Posts Today

8,506Users online

Martin's Twitter