Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • mariecc
    • By mariecc 20th Mar 17, 1:57 PM
    • 108Posts
    • 8Thanks
    mariecc
    RTA solicitor and insurance
    • 20th Mar 17, 1:57 PM
    RTA solicitor and insurance 20th Mar 17 at 1:57 PM
    Hello
    I can't put this briefly and to type would take a while so here goes

stationary at lights--- rear ended full force-- propelled 10-15 fett into staionary car at llights..
    me, the force slammed my face into steering wheel, person behind has been taken to court fined etc don't know what for wasn't informed by police... expolice friend they always inform where injuries and court case have been held so
    My insurance got all wrong details I passed on the legal people of parent company... not sure if I can say who
    ended up my brother said go to someone else so I did ( bear in mind I was slammed in the head )
    they sent forms i sent them back ( went to canda doing it by email ) solicitors got info off ins co..
    all wrong,,,, they applied to TPU for report TPU didn't send it even though they had money paid to them
    When i came back phone solicitor didn't go well complained didn't go well

solicitor who will take 25% have now terminated contract with me saying its not for them I get very upset just having to talk about the incident

so there is a sentence in the termination "For the above reasons we therefor hereby terminate our conditional fee agreement and confirm no longer acting for you."

hubby says T&C's say if I go to anyone else there have their fee...

so Does anyone know what this means I have never had this happen before and don't know what to do

thanks
    Last edited by mariecc; 20-03-2017 at 1:58 PM. Reason: not sure if posted or not
Page 1
    • Aylesbury Duck
    • By Aylesbury Duck 20th Mar 17, 2:01 PM
    • 892 Posts
    • 975 Thanks
    Aylesbury Duck
    • 20th Mar 17, 2:01 PM
    • 20th Mar 17, 2:01 PM
    You posted this already today. Have a look at my response. You need to post with more information and make it much clearer, otherwise people are going to struggle to provide any meaningful advice.
    • soolin
    • By soolin 20th Mar 17, 4:00 PM
    • 58,976 Posts
    • 41,779 Thanks
    soolin
    • 20th Mar 17, 4:00 PM
    • 20th Mar 17, 4:00 PM
    As this is a duplicate post I'll close this thread as the other identical thread has more responses.
    I'm the Board Guide for the Ebay Board , Charities Board , Dosh & Disability , Up Your Income and the Local MoneySaving-England board which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move posts there. However, do remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    New to Forum? Guide
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,356Posts Today

7,034Users online

Martin's Twitter