Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • rattlingroger
    • By rattlingroger 20th Mar 17, 10:13 AM
    • 3Posts
    • 1Thanks
    rattlingroger
    BT Rewards and Cashback
    • 20th Mar 17, 10:13 AM
    BT Rewards and Cashback 20th Mar 17 at 10:13 AM
    BT have offered various deals which include a Rewards card value and an amount of cashback. In my experience they are (deliberately?) making it extremely difficult to claim these discounts: their web pages bt.com/claimmyrewards and bt.com/claimmycashback are permanently 'not currently available'. I chased up the offers via BT chatline and managed to get the rewards card but the operative at first denied all knowledge of the cashback. When pressed, she claimed that the cashback will arrive as an additional £50 on the reward card once I had depleted the original £100 to zero. It seems to me that BT are hoping that I will forget about discounts until after the expiry of the claim. Be very determined to get what they offered within the timeframe!
Page 1
    • Aced2016
    • By Aced2016 20th Mar 17, 10:26 AM
    • 135 Posts
    • 182 Thanks
    Aced2016
    • 20th Mar 17, 10:26 AM
    • 20th Mar 17, 10:26 AM
    I got my cashback ok ! However my Amazon gift card has never arrived. It's well over 45 days now, I contact them and they then say wait another 45 days. It's a bit of a joke and I have no confidence it will arrive !!

And as for BTs customer service, well I have no words for that!
    • Postcard
    • By Postcard 20th Mar 17, 10:31 AM
    • 71 Posts
    • 10 Thanks
    Postcard
    • 20th Mar 17, 10:31 AM
    • 20th Mar 17, 10:31 AM
    It looks like you have the incorrect link for the rewards card. It should be: http://www.bt.com/claimmyreward which appears to work ok.
    • rattlingroger
    • By rattlingroger 20th Mar 17, 2:31 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    rattlingroger
    • 20th Mar 17, 2:31 PM
    • 20th Mar 17, 2:31 PM
    Thanks. Obviously I was given the wrong address (with an 's' on the end) for the reward. But bt.com/claimmycashback still says 'not currently available': any ideas?
    • Oakdene
    • By Oakdene 20th Mar 17, 2:32 PM
    • 761 Posts
    • 1,029 Thanks
    Oakdene
    • 20th Mar 17, 2:32 PM
    • 20th Mar 17, 2:32 PM
    Give this one a try https://www.broadbandbenefits.co.uk/cashback/
    • rattlingroger
    • By rattlingroger 20th Mar 17, 3:47 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    rattlingroger
    • 20th Mar 17, 3:47 PM
    • 20th Mar 17, 3:47 PM
    Many thanks. That website appears to have maybe logged my claim, but I will not know for 45 days whether I will receive a cheque! We shall see.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

380Posts Today

4,934Users online

Martin's Twitter