Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • gunner786
    • By gunner786 20th Mar 17, 3:22 AM
    • 111Posts
    • 6Thanks
    gunner786
    Remove internal wall seperating bedroom closets?
    • 20th Mar 17, 3:22 AM
    Remove internal wall seperating bedroom closets? 20th Mar 17 at 3:22 AM
    Hi,

I have 2 closets in my main bedroom seperated by a internal wall. I would like to seperate this by removing the wall in between and opening it up so i can put wardrobes in it.

Does anyone know if this wall can be taken out or has anyone taken it out? Even just the front of it where the door frames are i dont mind removing that, cleaning it up from inside and using 1 sliding door. The boiler in the pic is disconnected as had a new combi boiler fitted downstairs

Page 1
    • Annie1960
    • By Annie1960 20th Mar 17, 6:28 PM
    • 2,676 Posts
    • 1,492 Thanks
    Annie1960
    • 20th Mar 17, 6:28 PM
    • 20th Mar 17, 6:28 PM
    You have to work out whether it is a supporting wall or nor. Do you know what it is made of? If it's plasterboard then it should be easy to removed. If it's brick it may or may not be supporting.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,677Posts Today

10,265Users online

Martin's Twitter