Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Xxlouisekxx
    • By Xxlouisekxx 19th Mar 17, 4:57 PM
    • 25Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Xxlouisekxx
    Clear score new credit account to be added? Confused?
    • 19th Mar 17, 4:57 PM
    Clear score new credit account to be added? Confused? 19th Mar 17 at 4:57 PM
    Hi there I have applied for a mortgage with principality over a week ago apparently it's still with the underwriter and has the valuation tuesday. I just logged onto clear score and it says I have one upcoming change to this section ( new credit account will be added) I haven't applied for anything else could this be the mortgage application? But I thought that would only happen if it's been approved? Thank you for any advise.
Page 1
    • csgohan4
    • By csgohan4 19th Mar 17, 5:18 PM
    • 3,567 Posts
    • 2,239 Thanks
    csgohan4
    • 19th Mar 17, 5:18 PM
    • 19th Mar 17, 5:18 PM
    full application leads to a hard search regardless if successful or not
    "It is prudent when shopping for something important, not to limit yourself to Pound land"
    • Xxlouisekxx
    • By Xxlouisekxx 19th Mar 17, 5:28 PM
    • 25 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Xxlouisekxx
    • 19th Mar 17, 5:28 PM
    • 19th Mar 17, 5:28 PM
    It doesn't say anything about any new searches it's saying a new credit account is going to be added under the account section.
    • Carrot007
    • By Carrot007 19th Mar 17, 5:52 PM
    • 479 Posts
    • 373 Thanks
    Carrot007
    • 19th Mar 17, 5:52 PM
    • 19th Mar 17, 5:52 PM
    It could be then, but if it doesn't say more you won't know until next month!

For what it's worth my mortgage does not appear on clearscore at all, so I guess it depends on who it's with.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,709Posts Today

8,171Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin