Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • ozaz
    • By ozaz 19th Mar 17, 10:46 AM
    • 47Posts
    • 12Thanks
    ozaz
    WonderBill
    • 19th Mar 17, 10:46 AM
    WonderBill 19th Mar 17 at 10:46 AM
    I've just seen an advert for a service called WonderBill
    https://www.wonderbill.com/

It seems to collate all your household and personal bills into a single dashboard for easy monitoring as well as provides a recommendation/switch service when it notices you could be on a better deal.

It does not seem to have been around very long (started in 2016).

Has anyone tried it?
    Are there other services out there which do the same thing?

Cheers
Page 1
    • Hengus
    • By Hengus 19th Mar 17, 11:02 AM
    • 3,574 Posts
    • 1,905 Thanks
    Hengus
    • 19th Mar 17, 11:02 AM
    • 19th Mar 17, 11:02 AM
    Why would you want to give a single website access to all your personal account data? These sites are parasitic: they are paid for by referral fees that are added to all our bills. I doubt that they will be recommending energy suppliers such as Iresa and Zog that don't pay these fees. It you want the cheapest deals then it is worth setting up a simple spreadsheet and doing the work yourself.

For example, I have just renewed my car insurance with a five star rated insurer that doesn't allow its deals to appear on price comparison sites.
    • ozaz
    • By ozaz 19th Mar 17, 6:10 PM
    • 47 Posts
    • 12 Thanks
    ozaz
    • 19th Mar 17, 6:10 PM
    • 19th Mar 17, 6:10 PM
    Why would you want to give a single website access to all your personal account data?
    Originally posted by Hengus
    Convenience. Save time.

I doubt that they will be recommending energy suppliers such as Iresa and Zog that don't pay these fees. It you want the cheapest deals then it is worth setting up a simple spreadsheet and doing the work yourself.
    Originally posted by Hengus
    If you have the time to dedicate to it then sure.

I don't expect to get the absolute cheapest deals using comparison sites. But they invariably find something significantly cheaper than renewal price with current provider, so are better than doing nothing.
    • Dicegirly
    • By Dicegirly 17th Apr 17, 9:24 PM
    • 26 Posts
    • 29 Thanks
    Dicegirly
    • 17th Apr 17, 9:24 PM
    • 17th Apr 17, 9:24 PM
    I came here to look if anyone had any experience with Wonder bill, as I thought it looked interesting.
    Has anyone used it?
    Any admin got any advice please?
    • ozaz
    • By ozaz 17th Apr 17, 9:34 PM
    • 47 Posts
    • 12 Thanks
    ozaz
    • 17th Apr 17, 9:34 PM
    • 17th Apr 17, 9:34 PM
    I came here to look if anyone had any experience with Wonder bill, as I thought it looked interesting.
    Has anyone used it?
    Any admin got any advice please?
    Originally posted by Dicegirly
    I haven't tried it yet.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

346Posts Today

1,919Users online

Martin's Twitter