Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • ozaz
    • By ozaz 19th Mar 17, 10:46 AM
    • 50Posts
    • 12Thanks
    ozaz
    WonderBill
    • 19th Mar 17, 10:46 AM
    WonderBill 19th Mar 17 at 10:46 AM
    I've just seen an advert for a service called WonderBill
    https://www.wonderbill.com/

It seems to collate all your household and personal bills into a single dashboard for easy monitoring as well as provides a recommendation/switch service when it notices you could be on a better deal.

It does not seem to have been around very long (started in 2016).

Has anyone tried it?
    Are there other services out there which do the same thing?

Cheers
Page 1
    • Hengus
    • By Hengus 19th Mar 17, 11:02 AM
    • 3,859 Posts
    • 2,145 Thanks
    Hengus
    • 19th Mar 17, 11:02 AM
    • 19th Mar 17, 11:02 AM
    Why would you want to give a single website access to all your personal account data? These sites are parasitic: they are paid for by referral fees that are added to all our bills. I doubt that they will be recommending energy suppliers such as Iresa and Zog that don't pay these fees. It you want the cheapest deals then it is worth setting up a simple spreadsheet and doing the work yourself.

For example, I have just renewed my car insurance with a five star rated insurer that doesn't allow its deals to appear on price comparison sites.
    • ozaz
    • By ozaz 19th Mar 17, 6:10 PM
    • 50 Posts
    • 12 Thanks
    ozaz
    • 19th Mar 17, 6:10 PM
    • 19th Mar 17, 6:10 PM
    Why would you want to give a single website access to all your personal account data?
    Originally posted by Hengus
    Convenience. Save time.

I doubt that they will be recommending energy suppliers such as Iresa and Zog that don't pay these fees. It you want the cheapest deals then it is worth setting up a simple spreadsheet and doing the work yourself.
    Originally posted by Hengus
    If you have the time to dedicate to it then sure.

I don't expect to get the absolute cheapest deals using comparison sites. But they invariably find something significantly cheaper than renewal price with current provider, so are better than doing nothing.
    • Dicegirly
    • By Dicegirly 17th Apr 17, 9:24 PM
    • 26 Posts
    • 29 Thanks
    Dicegirly
    • 17th Apr 17, 9:24 PM
    • 17th Apr 17, 9:24 PM
    I came here to look if anyone had any experience with Wonder bill, as I thought it looked interesting.
    Has anyone used it?
    Any admin got any advice please?
    • ozaz
    • By ozaz 17th Apr 17, 9:34 PM
    • 50 Posts
    • 12 Thanks
    ozaz
    • 17th Apr 17, 9:34 PM
    • 17th Apr 17, 9:34 PM
    I came here to look if anyone had any experience with Wonder bill, as I thought it looked interesting.
    Has anyone used it?
    Any admin got any advice please?
    Originally posted by Dicegirly
    I haven't tried it yet.
    • Dmaloney79
    • By Dmaloney79 24th May 17, 2:10 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Dmaloney79
    • 24th May 17, 2:10 PM
    Wonderbill
    • 24th May 17, 2:10 PM
    There is also another service called Onedox which started before Wonderbill. I use both but find Onedox is much better and easier to use. It also does car tax reminders etc. Really useful for keeping track of bills and switching when the contract ends/saving money!
    • tonycottee
    • By tonycottee 14th Jun 17, 4:43 PM
    • 1,035 Posts
    • 2,029 Thanks
    tonycottee
    • 14th Jun 17, 4:43 PM
    • 14th Jun 17, 4:43 PM
    I've found WonderBill quite useful. Although I can't use my Talkmobile account with it http://www.householdmoneysaving.com/wonderbill/
    Last edited by tonycottee; 04-07-2017 at 4:39 PM.
    • The Green Hornet
    • By The Green Hornet 14th Jun 17, 8:05 PM
    • 352 Posts
    • 582 Thanks
    The Green Hornet
    • 14th Jun 17, 8:05 PM
    • 14th Jun 17, 8:05 PM
    I find a combination of a calendar / spreadsheet / direct debits / internet achieves the same result.
    6 x Sharp 220 W panels. 1.32 kWp. SMA Sunny Boy 1200 inverter. South facing 30 degree pitch roof with no shading. Eco-eye SmartPV monitor + energyhive.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,197Posts Today

7,180Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin