Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • JellyBean
    • By JellyBean 19th Mar 17, 8:55 AM
    • 2Posts
    • 0Thanks
    JellyBean
    Budget App
    • 19th Mar 17, 8:55 AM
    Budget App 19th Mar 17 at 8:55 AM
    On a recent episode of Shop Well For Less, they showed a budgeting app where you took a photo of till receipts with your mobile which were then analysed to show where your spending went each month. Does anyone know which app it was please? Thank you. JellyBean
Page 1
    • alanq
    • By alanq 19th Mar 17, 11:52 AM
    • 3,732 Posts
    • 2,389 Thanks
    alanq
    • 19th Mar 17, 11:52 AM
    • 19th Mar 17, 11:52 AM
    Some suggestions
    https://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/_chat/2870597-Shop-well-for-less-Sunday-evening-help
    I'm a Board Guide on the Budgeting and Bank Accounts, Savings & Investments, Food Shopping and Over 50s MoneySaving boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge threads there. Any views are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com. Board guides are not moderators. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
    • geek1981
    • By geek1981 20th Mar 17, 3:02 PM
    • 168 Posts
    • 31 Thanks
    geek1981
    • 20th Mar 17, 3:02 PM
    • 20th Mar 17, 3:02 PM
    you can get a Monzo account which automatically tags transactions and create nice reports on your spending based on categories. Also you can set monthly spend goals on specific categories and track them.
    • Anthorn
    • By Anthorn 20th Mar 17, 6:49 PM
    • 3,101 Posts
    • 798 Thanks
    Anthorn
    • 20th Mar 17, 6:49 PM
    • 20th Mar 17, 6:49 PM
    you can get a Monzo account which automatically tags transactions and create nice reports on your spending based on categories. Also you can set monthly spend goals on specific categories and track them.
    Originally posted by geek1981
    Also available on CYBG B. The difference between CYBG and Monzo is that CYBG has FSCS protection and Monzo doesn't. Overall, I'm reserving my judgement while waiting for the Starling Bank app which is currently being gradually released in a closed Beta. Starling is said to have comprehensive budgeting functions but we'll see. Starling Bank also has FSCS protection. Overall Starling is targeted at Millennials but according to info I've received, anyone can get it assuming a reasonable credit history.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,095Posts Today

7,049Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Today's twitter poll: How many languages do you speak (inc Eng) with reasonable fluency (eg can have decent phone chat solely in that lang)

• RT @iiSteveJonesii: @MartinSLewis After watching you talk this morning about me burning £300 I got on a comparison site tonight & sure enou?

• In or near York? This Wed the @itvmlshow Roadshow" will be at the York Food & Drink Festival - do come and say hi; St Sampsons Square 11-4.

• Follow Martin