Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Bryando
    • By Bryando 19th Mar 17, 2:12 AM
    • 1,437Posts
    • 420Thanks
    Bryando
    Guidance
    • 19th Mar 17, 2:12 AM
    Guidance 19th Mar 17 at 2:12 AM
    Hi.

The last wee while ben noticing my partner act suspicious regarding the mobile phone. Walk in and screen closes down. In bed and I turn the mobile gets slightly twisted. Or rapidly closes phone off as if at that moment of me looking turning was when whatever was happening ended. But too awkward with body language from partner. Panic stroke concerned look when I face the mobile .

Never had any issues but the body language as I said is making me paranoid. Did say straight why you hiding the screen but was put down as that was not the case.

Not been late coming in from work. Am I running away with myself here?
Page 1
    • 20aday
    • By 20aday 19th Mar 17, 7:06 AM
    • 2,015 Posts
    • 841 Thanks
    20aday
    • 19th Mar 17, 7:06 AM
    • 19th Mar 17, 7:06 AM
    ** Deleted **
    Last edited by 20aday; 19-03-2017 at 1:57 PM.
    It's not your credit score that counts, it's your credit history. Any replies are my own personal opinion and not a representation of my employer.
    • FBaby
    • By FBaby 19th Mar 17, 7:26 AM
    • 15,640 Posts
    • 39,130 Thanks
    FBaby
    • 19th Mar 17, 7:26 AM
    • 19th Mar 17, 7:26 AM
    It's been one week! The only thing you can do in this case is giving it more time to see if there is a particular change in pattern in terms of use of mobile, but also other changes in the way they act, what they say etc....

Even if indeed, they don't want you to see what's on their phone doesn't mean an affair. They could just be moaning about you, or maybe planning a birthday surprise for you!!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

99Posts Today

1,194Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin