Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Milky_Mocha
    • By Milky_Mocha 18th Mar 17, 8:04 PM
    • 982Posts
    • 156Thanks
    Milky_Mocha
    0 WOW
    Dubai - best way to save on attractions?
    • 18th Mar 17, 8:04 PM
    0 WOW
    Dubai - best way to save on attractions? 18th Mar 17 at 8:04 PM
    Hi I'm after some moneysaving Dubai tips!

I have an upcoming trip to Dubai - 2 adults, 2 kids and we intend to do the following (prices are the total for all 4):

Burj Khalifa At the Top + Rooftop, The Burj Club (includes a 3 course meal) @ GBP240

Ski Dubai Polar pass @ GBP224.76

Kidzania @ 151 (priority access otherwise kids will queue for ages)

Dolphin Bay (dolphin encounter with complimentary access to Aquaventure waterpark) @ GBP660 (!!!!).
    Dubai dolphinarium seem to have cheaper dolphin encounters at GBP360 (but the website doesn't seem to show availability. I've emailed them.

Arabian dinner experience in the Sahara @ GBP 330

Dolphin show in Dubai dolphinarium @ GBP88

As you can see, this is an eyewatering total of GBP 1,688...!!

I have heard of vouchers called 'The Entertainer'. Has anyone redeemed these while able to book in advance? I don't want to risk waiting to book on arrival as these activities may be sold out for the days and times we want.
    Apart from the Entertainer, are there any other ways to save money? The Burj Khalifa 'at the top' experience, for example is not available with 'the entertainer'.

My budget is GBP 1,000. Any ideas? If none, I'll exclude one or two items. The dolphin show is meant to be spectacular (tripadvisor) even without the encounter.

Thanks.
    The reason people don't move right down inside the carriage is that there's nothing to hold onto when you're in the middle.
Page 1
    • traveller
    • By traveller 18th Mar 17, 9:58 PM
    • 1,485 Posts
    • 5,942 Thanks
    traveller
    • 18th Mar 17, 9:58 PM
    • 18th Mar 17, 9:58 PM
    Hi, I've used the entertainer twice in Dubai for various things and i was able to book in advance. I used it for brunches,yellow boat tours,safaris ect. Anything offered in the book, should allow advance booking unless they are things they'd expect you to pay on the day anyway. You could always email companies over there to ask, they're really helpful.
    Your Always in my heart, you never ever will be forgotten-9/9/14
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

125Posts Today

1,891Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin